1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating a private gaming network

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cap1ln, Mar 1, 2007.

1. cap1ln

cap1ln Member

Hey,

Has anyone tried Leaf 2006 - http://www.leafnetworks.net
    It lets you create a private LAN and play system linked xbox and xbox360 games over it. Has anyone checked it out?

Thanks,
    Jeff

2. steimy

steimy Active member

i did try it but my friend and i could not get it working. We would follow the direction on how to add friends, and it would add them but it would show that the person was offline, even if we were both online and chatting on MSN

there is also another one called Hamachi, we did use that one and chat. But we could not figure out Xbox online gaming. But i was told it does work for PC games.

If you want one that will work for sure, then Xlink Kai is the one.
    You can set up private password protected rooms and just give the password to friends so only you were the people playing in that room.
    Not sure if XBconnect has this feature too, but it might.

3. cap1ln

cap1ln Member

Hi,

I would like to understand more why it did not work for you. If you are interested in helping debug this problem, can you please send an email to support@leafnetworks.net.

Thanks!

4. steimy

steimy Active member

I have sent you and email, but i would remove your address above. It is against forum rules plus the spam-bots on the net will pick it up and you will start getting a ton of useless mail.