1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating .ccd files

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Jjam_04, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Jjam_04

Jjam_04 Member

I've read the forum tutorials and various tutorials on other sites and non of them explain how to make .ccd files. If I am aware if you create .ccd files it automatically comes with .cue/.bin?

2. ps355528

ps355528 Active member

I was going to leave you to work it out yourself.. .ccd is a proprietary version of a cue file.. It's from clonecd .. alcohol120% will also make them when set in "clone" copy mode.

totally unnecessary to use them.. bin/cue or .iso or .img or mds/mdf or toc/data is exactly the same. disk images .. a .ccd file on it's own is no use to anybody without it's accompanying data file

these guys found out the hard way too .. http://www.moviecodec.com/file-types/ccd-img-sub-file-for-a-game-4993/2

Disk clones from me are ALWAYS uploaded as toc/data .. because I like watching people sweat when they get a format they don't have a clue how to use.......... and they never use their brains and just load the toc file as a cue .. hehehehehe

3. Jjam_04

Jjam_04 Member

Strange how another topic I made the same day got a reply at the same time and this was posted 11 days ago. I basically wanted to know because a tutorial I was reading suggeste that was made so you can burn a copy of a game without having the SecuRom. I simply gave up on that and found a better and easier way that takes less effort. .iso files is what i'll be using to back-up my games from now on.