1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating video clip dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Ustop, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Ustop

Ustop Regular member

I would like to make a dvd of video clips. Is there any good inexpensive software out there. Thanx.

2. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

you can use ConvertXToDVD...... the free version leaves a watermark logo on it but if you buy it the logo is taken off! good for a trial and see if you like it!

3. Ustop

Ustop Regular member

Sorry, maybe I asked my ? wrong. I would like to extract different video clips from various movies in order to make a dvd of video clips. Basically, I want a to make a dvd of funny scenes from different movies. I know u can use dvd shrink but just wondering if there is a better program out there. Btw, I no all about convert2dvd, it is very much worth the $. Thank-you.

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

you need a video capture program ..... while you play the DVD on the computer.... you activate the video capture program and record what you want...... then you piece it together with ConvertXToDVD! I use Snagit but I have to lower the video quality of my screen to capture the video while playing the DVD with realplayer, windows media player, classic media player or powerDVD. then I can use a program like Shrink, Recode, ConvertXToDVD or other programs to add the videos to burn to disk. good luck to you.

5. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

ustop.
    use can use recode or shrink to edit your clips from dvds.then burn to disc. i will see if i can find the guides.

6. Ustop

Ustop Regular member

I have figured out how 2 use dvd shrink 4 what I want to do. Thank you for ur help.