1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crysis - Can't Wait!

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Timmy1970, May 25, 2006.

1. Timmy1970

Timmy1970 Regular member

Hehe that would be able to run anything for a long time! I reckon that setup could handle Oblivion on it's ear. 4 7800 cards though! Thats some hardcore cash!

2. keithyb

keithyb Regular member

the 940 socket I keep seeing it called AM2. That must be the code name??

3. Timmy1970

Timmy1970 Regular member

Yeah must be, I mean i was only told the socket name by the dude at my local computer store. So AM2 must be the name of the new CPU chipset. I think I'll be too busy playing a new generation console too upgrade my PC...

4. keithyb

keithyb Regular member

Just dont make it an X box :( I guess the PS3 is using this new ram that is crazy fast. The technology will be coming out for computers to...so I hear.

5. Timmy1970

Timmy1970 Regular member

Why not an Xbox Keithy B? Went to a mates house and was really impressed by his 360 - I now want one lol. Please explain your case ;)

6. keithyb

keithyb Regular member

I got one at Bjs whole sale club for $397. I sold it on ebay before christmast for $1,150. People are crazy. Well first off you need a nice HDTV or the games do not even look that great. That is a lot like PC gameing I guess tho. The other problem I have its that its microsoft. I read on CNN money that they lose $15 per sale on X-Box to make thise console. Why are they doing that? Well all of their games are $60. They will make up for it there. Pc games even some newer ones you can find for $40. Not to mention it could not handle the true version of Elder scrolls 4. They had to remove the shadowing from the X box version because it could't handle it. That just makes me laugh. Also, my two favorite games are strategy and first person shooters. Strategy games suck on consoles and im not a fan of playing the FPS on a console either. I like my keyboard and mouse to much. I guess im a PC gamer for life.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2006