1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crysis on my comp.

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by tobins1, Nov 29, 2007.

1. tobins1

tobins1 Member

MY stats pass the min on sr test www.srtest.com
    but when i play it goes all wierd and the textures don't load... im invisibe whick has its pluses but not if the enmy are too... and they can see me cause they are Ai...
    what are the minimum stats then cause Sr are wrong.
    what is the cheapest graphics card it will work on?

please help...!

Thanks

2. elusiv1

elusiv1 Regular member

What are your system specs?? What graphics card are you currently using?? I'll tell you one thing for sure, most of us here with 8800 series cards can't run this game with all the settings set to very high with dual core processors.. Don't even think about buying anything less then an 88000GTS or another graphics card that's equal to an 8 series card..

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  3. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

^ Exactly, we need to know your specs, and you cant play the game on all high settings with a decent resolution and expect good frames with a card below the 8800 series.

What are your specs?

4. tobins1

tobins1 Member

Dell Dimension 9200 with intel core 2 cpu with 6600@ 2.4 ghz 2.39ghz i have two of them... (it says in device manager)
    memory 2048mb 250gb hard drive, 32-bit Vista, Nividea Geforce 7900 GS

um any thing els... bye the way that is cpied straight out of the computer properties so i have no idea about some of the Cpu things mean.

5. tobins1

tobins1 Member

on srtest.com it says that my graphics driver is not up to date... is that the prob, cause it seems like a texture loading problem... or is my comp just screwed at runnign this