1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crysis

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by tatooee, Dec 13, 2007.

1. tatooee

tatooee Guest

Why is it that I can run the Crysis Demo perfectly on medium graphic settings, but everytime I run the full-version game of Crysis my system locks up and gives me the blue screen of death with error message 100000ea

Is the Patch going to fix my problem

I have a:

alienware m9750
    Windows XP
    geforce go 7950gtx
    intel core 2 Cpu
    T5500 @ 1.66GHz
    1.66GHz, 1.00GB of Ram
    over 20 GB of hardrive space
    512 MB of Video RAM
    My driver version number is: 6.14.10.9423
    (is there an update for this driver because the forceware 169.13 doesnt work)

2. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

Try the newest beta drivers from nvidia, not the full release. Also, your system could be overheating snce it is a laptop. Could be why you're getting BSODs.

3. bkim

bkim Member

I don't think Crysis should be run on a laptop.
    My Crysis runs on the highest setting with the FPS getting up to 40 at the highest.
    And my computer has Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad, 2.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM, and GeForce 8800 GTX 768 MB.

Crysis demands the best of the best in computer requirements for gamers to play it.

And simply put, the real version of the game will most likely require higher demands than the demo.

4. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

^^You mean high, not very high... Nothing can run crysis on very high with good fps on a good resolution. 2x 3870s in crossfire get 27fps average on very high, and 2x ultras in SLi get a bit more.

5. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

hey Waymon... can you run crysis? medium/high? and never got that 7200gs im getting a Quadro fx1500 for xmas so yeah. merry xmas!

Edit: I see you got a new computer (drools over specs lol)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  6. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

With my old pc, I could run crysis on high, with shadows and objects on low @ 800x600 with ok fps. Around 20-25. I have some videos of my rig running it on youtube, if you want. The link is in my sig.

My new pc isnt actually put together yet, I am waiting on the motherboard because it was shipped from canada. I have everything else though. I am reading some forums and it seems like people are getting around a 25-27fps average on very high settings @ 1280x1050 with the same setup. I will have some more videos on youtube once I get my mobo.

I hope you dont think you will be able to play crysis well on that. The Quadro series are meant for things like CAD applications, and photo rendering. I dont think the Quadro will play crysis with a good frame rate, but post back some benches when you get it!

7. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

Well the fx1500 is far superior than the 6150se lol... i can play crysis on low with a hell of alot of lag on the card, but it still runs thats the main thing... i guess lol

8. reloadSE

reloadSE Regular member

well Waymon. the quadro on vista running crysis was a nightmare lol but i suppose i only have 1gb ram. i downgraded to xp last night (tinyxp actually) and it refuses to run on medium and low. but it runs at 15 - 25 fps on high under xp. (getting some dx10 hacks atm lol)

9. Waymon3X6

Waymon3X6 Regular member

I knew it wouldnt do real good. If you can trade that in and get a GTX or Ultra, then you should be able to run crysis with playable fps on very high.

The Quadro is a workstation card, the GTX is a gaming card, so the Quadro sucks at games but the GTX could never run a CAD application like the Quadro can.