1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CSO files?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by jester67, Feb 25, 2007.

1. jester67

jester67 Member

Please forgive crossposting - I have asked this question in another forum and got NO response.

I have a CSO file - I have no applications that can use this. I understand that it is a compressed ISO file.

I would like to decompress it. How?

Most discussions on this topic appear to centre around memory sticks and PSP's and ensuring that you have a Root folder called ISO - I dont care.

I want an ISO that I can mount using Virtual CD 8 or that I can burn at my leisure.

Help please..?

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

I did a little looking around and it seems you can use this to convert it or sumin..

I didn't rly spend much time on this though, as anything Psp related is plain mind numbing.

Does that help?

3. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

oh dear lord, there's sooo much psp crap on here now that it's spreading to the other forums.

jester, please look for your answers in the appropriate forum.

4. jester67

jester67 Member

Look oh tolerant one.

Newbie means new - not rocket science.

CSO is an entirely new file type to me - never come across it before. I didn't know it was a PSP thing - if I did I wouldn't have asked - I don't even have one.

If someone asks for help - as they are inclined to do - help.

If you read the entire post you would have realised that I did not want it for a PSP

Thank you to the others for their enlightened (and patient) answers.