1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cucusoft - 3 individual files on one dvd?

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by BenB2k, Feb 9, 2007.

1. BenB2k

BenB2k Member

Hi there,

I use cucusoft avi-dvd to convert and burn 3 episodes of '24' to disk, when converting i use 'batch' but once converted they are split into four files which when put on to dvd they either play continually when burned with cucusoft or when burned with nero burning rom (and no dvd menu). When burned with nero express there are four seperate options on the dvd menu.

Im sorry if thats confusing but what im trying to do is convert it and burn so that once i play in a dvd player i have a menu with the three episodes which play once selected.

Thank you in advance.
    Ben

2. nownthen

nownthen Regular member

Why don't you just use Nero Vision? It will encode your files and let you create a menu, then burn it.

It sounds a little off that three video's would some how become four after encoding, unless you had the setting the split the files on even that is a little iffy.

3. stuart3

stuart3 Member

Hi Ben

I'm having the same problem with multiple VTS files after converting with Cucusoft avi to dvd ver 7 pro.
    I've tried the merge function but still end up with multiple VTS.
    I'm burning with Nero 4 and end up with an episode split into 3 parts. That is, one menu with 3 titles.
    When I use Nero to convert the AVI file to DVD the quality is poor with speckles and flecks of colour. The quality of conversion with Cucusoft is fine.

Have you had any luck joining these VTS files since your last post?

4. BenB2k

BenB2k Member

hi there, unfortunately i have not been able to sort out the problem. now i just let nero do that converting and buring the quality seems fine. sorry i cant help. good luck. ben

5. stuart3

stuart3 Member

Thanks all the same.
    I'll keep looking and post if I find anything helpful.