1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cucusoft avi to dvd pro problem

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by biglen33, Jan 19, 2007.

1. biglen33

biglen33 Member

after i convert an avi,the picture is very thin when i play it on the divx player.it is only about an 1/8" thick and i have never had this problem with other converters.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

maby the avi that you downloaded is no good, convertxtodvd2 works great, did you preview thew file berofe you did your conversion?

3. biglen33

biglen33 Member

the avi is fine.

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

you might try running your avi through g-spot just for kicks, also you might try using convertxtodvd2, it is one of the best out there, and well worth the money, i have never had any problems with this program at all.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2007
  5. biglen33

biglen33 Member

i like dvdsanta and convertxtodvd but the problem i have with them is when i join multiple avi's.they both create seperate titles for each avi and when playing the dvd in my standalone,there is jerkiness when it changes titles and also when you go to RW or FF,it won't let you go past that title.

6. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

it should not do that, the jittering could be from cheep media,burning to fast, also you can make it that it dose not have menus, also it should run nice clean, you might try to uninstall the program and reinstall and see if that helps

7. biglen33

biglen33 Member

ok,i finally have cucusoft working and the PQ is great but the picture is jerky through the whole movie.the dvd plays fine on my computer but the standalone is jerky.