1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cucusoft Ipod Converter

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by jah711, Oct 23, 2007.

1. jah711

jah711 Regular member

I was using the trial version of Cucusoft Ipod/video-DVD to Ipod converter. Every time I open a video to begin conversion I keep getting an error message stating "This program has encountered an error an needs to shut down". This happens every single time with any video. So I thought it was the trial version that was doing this. So I purchased the whole suite program from Cucusoft's website. Now the full paid version does the same thing with videos with the same error message. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? Thanks.
    I did uninstall the trial version first. Uninstalled and re-installed the full version and still get the same error message.

2. BitLittle

BitLittle Guest

I think you should write to support of this prog. But my friend tried Cucusoft too and his opinion is that "Cucusoft sucks...the audio is always messed up with static or out of sync". But I don`t know how this prog work cause I use another (MelodyCan) and almost sutisfied with it.