1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cucusoft Plays on Itunes, Not Ipod...Very Flustered :(

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by REMxx27, Dec 28, 2006.

1. REMxx27

REMxx27 Member

Ok, so I have the Cucusoft Ipod + DVD Converter Suite, and it works fine. It converts, it loads into Itunes, loads onto my Ipod...
    Now here's where I'm getting frustrated.
    When I try to play the movies on my ipod,they play for a max of about 2 minutes, freeze for 10 seconds, and then continue without sound. If I rewind the video and let play, it goes past the freezing point, with sound...then repeats the freezing action, again and again. I've been converting DVD's, and I have this problem, and I've converted AVI files, with this same problem. Everywhere I look nobody seems to have the same problem....
    The converted video plays fine on my computer, and plays fine on Itunes, both without glitches or sound issues.
    I paid 40 dollars for this software, and I've spent the last 6 hours trying to find something that would help me fix this, so if I could get some help quick, without being told that I should download some other software instead, it would be appreciated :)

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

This is normally caused from the old 1.1 Firmware that seems to be really buggy. Try updating with the apple updater and it should fix this problem. To do this, download the newest version of iTunes, Plug in your iPod, then press Update.

3. REMxx27

REMxx27 Member

YESSSSSSSS, IT WORKS NOW!! Thanks sooo much :)

4. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

No problem. ;-)