1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cucusoft

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by viseikid, Feb 7, 2007.

1. viseikid

viseikid Member

I am also looking for the cure to the "green screen" cucusoft problem with version 8...it works for some but not others....seems to be mostly mpeg files, but not positive...can anyone assist???

2. gnovak1

gnovak1 Member

I get a green screen on this whenever i try to convert a homemade dvd. Does anyone else have this problem?

I have no problems with commercial dvds but any dvd made with a dvd recorder gives me the green screen.

Anyone able to convert from a homemade dvd?? Thanks for your help.

3. geebee82

geebee82 Member

how do i get rid of the green screen when converting avi files?

4. iankocan

iankocan Member

Hi, I am looking for the "CURE" to the Green screen problem as well, I have the latest version but it still does not work, any suggestions?

5. mrxxg

mrxxg Guest

to all, i have been using cucusoft dvd to ipod suite version 3.16.3.29, which works great for me to convert all my DVDs and videos like AVI,mepg without greenscreen, download it from here, also to convert videos, you will need to have the latest video codec installed, get it from http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Codec_Pack_All_in_1.htm