1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.cue, .bin file help

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by hameedgto, Aug 20, 2005.

1. hameedgto

hameedgto Member

i have some .cue sheet files, and .bin files. i know that the .cue sheets are used to tell the drive what to burn (something like that), but i want to burn multiple .cue sheets from a folder onto a disc. is this neccesary? and how do i do it?, becasue i can only select one cue sheet from a folder. (p.s. all the .cue sheet files are in the same folder, with the .bin files)

please help if you can. thank you.

2. Xsilver

Xsilver Regular member

bin and cue files usually mean for each bin and cue you have will take one disc. To my mind you have three options

1. Use a program the will burn the right bin file from the cue. I would use [bold]Dvd Decrypter[/bold] it is a simple and easy gui and should be no problem.

2. If it is a game or a VCD/mpeg i would use [bold]Daemon Tools[/bold]. This gives you a virtual cd/dvd rom in my computer which will let you mount various formats including bin and cue files. The good thing about this program is that you can check if the file works correctly without the need to burn it

3. With a lot of bin and cue files i find the cue sheet is no good which means it will not burn the bin correctly if at all. In this case i would use [bold]Iso Buster[/bold]. Iso Buster will allow you to gain access to the files on a bin file and save them on your hard drive. I use Iso Buster like winzip/winrar it just unzips the bin files to do with what you want.

Hope this helps
    xsilver

3. hameedgto

hameedgto Member

hey man, that did answer alot of things i didnt know. thanks for that.

i solved the problem. i dont use daemon tools or alcohol 120% (etc), because when i do, my optical drives, cd-rw, dvd-rw, etc, become fucked up, their icons change etc, and i have to system restore to before i ahd them. i used nero to burn the image onto disk, then i selected the first .cue sheet, then it automatically did the rest for me, and the .bin files, so when i put the disk into my pc, the application ran automatically. thanks for the help.