1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cue/bin problems with Mitsumi

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by eugen, May 28, 2002.

1. eugen

eugen Member

Could anybody tell me is it possible to burn cue/bin image with Nero 5.5.x and Mitsumi CR 49x8 TE?
    All time I try to do it I have as a result a message "successfully completed" and a blank (!!!) CDRW disk (nothing has been written)

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

3. eugen

eugen Member

More exactly. When I am burning cue/bin image (created with DVD2SVCD) in TAO mode with Mitsumi CD49x8TE - OK. With DAO - it could be read only in another recoreder (f.i. Teac CDW58, NOT CDROM) cause another session appears and remains opened. Why DAO - to use overburn.
    Differences - Nero reported Teac could do DAO with CueShet and DAO/96, Mitsumi - only DAO/96. Maybe there is a problem source? Is so, how to convert cue/bin image to another image format could be writtem by Mitsumi in DAO mode.

4. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Quick and dirty way is to mount BIN/CUE with Daemon Tools and then you can use any software to copy from the virtual drive to CD-R. I suggest that you give those software I mentioned a try.

5. eugen

eugen Member

fireburner fails. Errors with TAO (write10 error at the last declared sector - overburn needed) and SAO (seems the device does not support it at all). DAO/96 - success, but blank disc (in reality, not blank, cause feurio tells - not recordable media).
    now testing with blindwrite

Last edited: May 30, 2002