1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cue file error help please!!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Sime3479, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Sime3479

Sime3479 Member

I searched the forum and I couldn't find a topic realting to my particular problem. I just recently made a backup of my game Medal of Honor United Offensive using bin and cue files. When I went to check to see if the files would work by mounting them on my virtual drive (H:) The first Cue works just fine and it loads the autorun screen. But then when I mounted the second image using Alcohol 120% I get an error message from windows upon mounting; the title saying, "Desktop" and the message reading "Access to the specified device, path, or file is denied". When I try to reinstall the game using these two files it installs with no problems until about 90% into the install and then says I am missing a file. I checked the Bin using ISOBuster and the file that is supposedly missing is there in the bin. So then I figured I would try and burn the Image to a Cd using Nero. I tried to simulate the burn and it fails at about 80-90% into the simulation. I have changed the CUE file to point to the BIN and I still have not had any luck. Any sort of help would be appreciated at this point. I would really like to get this to work so I can create a hard copy back up of my original game, just in case.

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Wrong forum. Thread moved.