1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cue files with nero

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by blueeyes, Feb 20, 2006.

  1. blueeyes

    blueeyes Member

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2006
    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    i have downloaded a bin and cue movie from torrentspy and tried to transfer it into nero to burn off.it was a vcd screener,hence meant to be put onto a cdr.the problem i am having is that nero says it is too big to fit onto a cdr but you cant put a vcd onto a dvd.if it is a vcd why wont it fit.the line goes over into the red.can't convert a cue file using dvd santa as that format is not supported.
    i have done cue files before so i know what to do when they do actually fit,my question today is what to do when they are too big for a cdr?
    help asap would be appreciated.
     
  2. chrisjiu

    chrisjiu Member

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2005
    Messages:
    25
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    ok, I am not sure if this will help you but you can give it a try. Download Daemon tools virtual manager. Make sure you go to his website, dont get a bad file. This will allow you to play those cue files on your computer without burning them-it will appear to your computer as if they are already on a discs. You may be able to imort them from the virtual disc using nero but I am not sure about this. If nothing else, you can watch it on your computer.
     
  3. metalmoog

    metalmoog Member

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    11
    I too am having problems burning cue files with nero. I recently downloaded a program for my computer, and it came as cue & bin files. After I finish burning them to the cd-rw, and double click setup.exe to run the installer, I get an error message saying something like "error D:\setup.exe not found" or something along those lines?

    Okay, managed to get it working (sortof) during installation, the program errors out, saying it cannot read a certain file. Is Nero a crappy choice for burning software?

    Any help would be great!

    Thanks
     
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2006

Share This Page