1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CyberHome 1200 (Need Working All4One Remote Codes)

Discussion in 'DVD recorders' started by tcq123, Jan 19, 2007.

1. tcq123

tcq123 Member

I have a CyberHome 1200 DVR, but the down button is no longer working. I have Two One4All Remotes (URC 3021 & URC 4021). I have tried "1023, 1024, & 0816" for the codes, and they do not work?

Does anyone have a solution? Otherwise, I can not view the next video clip down (because my down button is not working).

Please Help!!!

Ron

2. LCSHG

LCSHG Regular member

A [ learning ] remote will accept many of the functions of any remote but the buttons may not match .Which is why I maintain get an original if you can.

The Cyberhome 1200 is the same as the 1600 which is the exactly same as a WalMart ilo05 The difference is the 1200 does not have the front DV input and as a source selection. The 1600 remote just ignores this selection as unit doesn’t have it
    It has the electronics but no cable or front DV input

The Remotes for the CyberHome 1600, and 1200 or the WalMart 05 are The Same

There are some on ebay

I believe that I have some excellent cosmetic and working remotes, I may have one with the Cyberhome Name the others say ilo

Let me know

Edit
    I doub't that you will find any remote with a code for your 1200
    The only solution is the Learning remote as I mentiomed

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  3. PizzaSub

PizzaSub Member

If your remote is learning capable, you can call oneforall and they can do the upgrade over the phone. Or they can email the sound file. I had to upgrade my remote for our 1200.