1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d500 problem

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by zan786, Oct 20, 2005.

1. zan786

zan786 Member

My phone comes in a backwards mirror image. That means when I have to read it, I have to turn the phone upside down and look at the mirror while reading the phone.

2. Jay05

Jay05 Regular member

I'm pretty sure that can be changed in the settings within the phone or just take it back to where you bought it and ask for a new one.

3. 5c0tt

5c0tt Member

I have had a similar problem, my screen split in half, the left half was on the right-side & the the right half was on the left-side. Bit crazy i know but later that day i had a look at my phone and the screen had got worse, it had flipped over so it was like you was looking at the screen from the inside. But if you take it to the shop where you purchased it they should replace it with a New one.

I think it might have something to do with the slide up & down that is damaging the screen.

Scott

4. Jay05

Jay05 Regular member

Works fine with mine. Must have taken hundreds of pictures, but it's a pain moving the pictures from the phone to computer one by one. I wish there was another way. I'm using bluetooth, but I can't find out hour to transfer all my pictures at once instead of moving one at a time... anyone know how?

5. 5c0tt

5c0tt Member

Good question, I haven't actually tried it myself cause im to busy putting pictures & GIFS from my PC to my mobile using bluetooth. But i ws to find a quicker way before someone else getsback to you, i'll let you know.

Scott

6. Jay05

Jay05 Regular member

yeah it's easy to transfer from pc to mobile as all you need to do is select the files you want and send them all at once. mobile to pc is a pain as it's done one by one. If you figure it out give it a reply! Appreciate it.