1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.daa ???

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by KyPwnsU, Oct 31, 2007.

1. KyPwnsU

KyPwnsU Member

Could somebody help me here, i just downloaded Office 2007 and i have a .daa file, i have no idea how to even make this work...Could someone help please?

Help will be greatly appreciated!

2. 21Q

21Q Regular member

"DAA is Direct Access Archive, is a proprietary file format for disk image files which supports advanced features such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as an ISO image and BIN, but is currently only usable by PowerISO software.
    PowerISO is a CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN. DAA is a format for an image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes (similar to .RAR and other compression formats)"
    source - http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070409034155AANCwSv

I got this from a very simple google search.