1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daprogger OOC?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by darkaudit, Mar 11, 2005.

1. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

Haven't been able to connect to Daprogger's for over a week now. Anyone know what the site's status is?

2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

3. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

Actually, no. I get a 'this site has moved' and a link to daprogger.mine.nu, which has been inaccessable for at least a week.

4. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

check the setting on your PC -- I just went to this site !
    after clicking the redirect on the page !!

""This page has moved. please klick on the link below and dont forget to update your link.

daprogger.mine.nu ""

Typo klick is not mine ~~ Smiles.

5. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

Tried four different browsers on both linux and XP sides of the box. Each time it stalls at 'connecting to daprogger.mine.nu...' Even tried with router's firewall off. Still can't connect to the site.

I've had that link in my bookmarks for some time, and it worked fine up to about a week ago.

6. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Do you have software like PeerGuardian on your Pc ? I dont know how many people have found that some of them URL are blocked right in there ! specially if you use the HTTP list.

Just tried it again.. It works just fine ;; but it dont if you use PeerGuardian with the HTTP block ticked.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2005
  7. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

worked for me & i have zone alarm

8. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

Maybe The problem is with my ISP. Anyone using Verizon able to connect? I haven't changed firewalls, and the settings I've adjusted were to *open* ports.

Linux side I'm using Firestarter, and XP side is McAfee.

9. kyle_101

kyle_101 Guest

I have a simillar problem, i can connect to the site but i cant download from it, any ideas or couldit just be the site it does it every now and then?

10. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

I've asked a couple people here, and they say it comes and goes.

I haven't been able to get in at all for nearly two weeks from a system that used to have no problem getting in.

11. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

Tried pinging daprogger.mine.nu this morning. No response. Maybe I'll try booting my Knoppix CD and take my regular settings out of the loop.

[EDIT] Nope. I think it's something with Verizon that's keeping me out... [/EDIT]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  12. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

ARRGH! I can get to it from outside the house, but that's it. Verizon tech support can get in just fine. I've tried multiple computers and multiple OS and multiple browsers. Nothing. The only site that won't connect.

13. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

You would not have a popup blocker or a PeerGuardian like program running in the background !! I know I did once clicked on a URL and could not get it ~~ then i looked at my Popup blocker list and right enough for some reason it was there. !

14. darkaudit

darkaudit Member

It's something with Verizon or the site itself. If I go through a proxy, I can get in. It's hit or miss with other Verizon users.

Word is Verizon has opened up some IP ranges that some sites were already blocking. Can't confirm or deny that one.