1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daredevil

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dborden, Jan 22, 2005.

1. dborden

dborden Member

Having problem backing up Daredevil. Tried using Shrink, and using Decrypter to HD first. Then anydvd. Keep getting errors. Anyone out there have a successful procedure?

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

I used Decrypter to hard drive in File mode then used Shrink in the Re-author Mode [bold]Main Movie Only[/bold] worked fine.I use Nero to burn at 4x.If you are using AnyDVD you should not need Decrypter,I do not use AnyDVD but I hear the newest version will rip any movie.

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

*moved from dvd-r for advanced users*

4. brobear

brobear Guest

Daredevil was one of the easy movies to record. The only thing about it was a number of angles and that doesn't usually affect most of the recording apps. What are the errors you are getting? It's always good to know those little details. What versions of the software are you using? Sometimes the disc itself is the problem. You can check the disc with the freeware DVDInfoPro.

5. brobear

brobear Guest

Forgot, what program are you using to burn? BTW, you're better off letting AnyDVD run all the time, even when ripping with Decrypter.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2005