1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Data is being updated???

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by celt22, Jul 26, 2007.

1. celt22

celt22 Member

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine just got a starview(not the box) and was having problems installing it so i went down to give him a hand. We put the Version 4 Software on it and done an automatic scan and picked up the 173 Channels up in Dublin on NHell. Turned on the emu and the message on the screen says Data is being updated and remains on 0%. Is there any way of resting the box or anybody have any ideas.

Thanks

2. wlash

wlash Guest

ye i have the same problem. got 173 channels but only a couple are working. all the rest say data being updated but stuck on 0% with nothing happening.

3. celt22

celt22 Member

Thats Funny!! I can only get into Channels that dont have a dollar sign beside them if that makes any sense.

4. wlash

wlash Guest

na basically no channels come up, euro news and bubble hits, thats all i could see. help somebody!

5. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

These are the latest codes.

Latest n*l keys 8th July Ireland

Line 00 = A9 86 6E EA 39 EA 09 49

Line 01 = 9E 40 85 78 E7 82 10 06

Check to see if you have these, if you have check to see that your key emu is on.

There was a frequency change on 18/07/07, so you may have to follow these instructions if the codes and emu dont work.

1.factory settings,password 0000 or master code 1668,press ok for it to delete the channels.
    2.pick your language,english then press ok.
    3.now your in the main menu,press down once,you should be on user setup,press 1570.
    3.now your in the cas menu,go to emu and turn it on,exit
    4.go to installation,cable network n**,automatic scan.
    5.once its done scanning,press exit a couple of times to get back to your channels

6. wlash

wlash Guest

cheers scouser that worked!

7. sc0user

sc0user Senior member

Glad you are back up and running :)