1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DATA Q: burn Multi (5) iso to one dvd

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by lilantwan, Jan 14, 2005.

1. lilantwan

lilantwan Member

i have 5 iso images and i want to burn them on to one dvd. i dont really feel like dishing out 5 cds, seems like a waste of disks and space in my backup book when i could just back this stuff up on one dvd instead. anyone know anything about this? would i have to use isobuster or something like it.

Thanx

Lil Antwan

2. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

lilantwan,

We might need just a tiny bit more information - What size are these ISO Images ?

Before they were ISO's what type of files were they ? Did you wish to do anything with them other than to rip them back to your PC ?

For instance, are they Videos ? Did you have in mind wanting to play them ? On your PC ? On a standalone ?

Feel free to expound upon your post. Not knowing anything results in not recommending anything ?
    Thread space is free, take your time -

What equipment do you have ?

What are your ultimate goals ?

Cheers,

Pete

3. lilantwan

lilantwan Member

well these are data images, its office 2003 i got as a gift. so i backed them up to to iso. i have a benq 1620 that works great buy the way and i used your guides for video dvd backup. all the iso are under i think 500 meg.

4. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

OK,

I don't know why you can't just burn to disc using Nero. It appears that you have some small video ISO images which can be played with PowerDVD's newer proggys.

Fire off one por two and see how they turn out. I would use RW discs so if there's something that has to be addressed you haven't lost a disc.

Cheers,

Pete

5. lilantwan

lilantwan Member

Pete its not video its Data. i know how to burning video with n/p thanx to you guys. but this MS office is 5 disks and now i made it to 5 iso. i need to burn them all to the same disk. but when using nero for iso burning you cant click multisession. i know that this is way off of what the normal is here but i think there are some people that might have used their burner for data instead of video. i just dont feel like wasting 5 cd spaces when i can use 1 dvd in my backup book.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2005
  6. ScubaPete

ScubaPete Senior member

lilantwan,

Have you tried making a folder, putting all of your ISO's in there and burning with DVDD Or CopyToDVD ?

I haven't tried it but it can't hurt to give it a shot using a RW.

I think CopyToDVD probably stands the better chance :)