1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

data transfer rate

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by oxide0, Sep 24, 2004.

1. oxide0

oxide0 Member

are there no loaders (or something) that can make rebel strike run without cracking? or, can i prevent the music from streaming?

2. Hogmyster

Hogmyster Member

i don't know for sure with this game, as i dont have it... but in a lot of games you can take GC-Tools and open up the iso for the games and then find the "music" or "sounds" folder and rename them to something like "sounds0" that way the game doesnt load them..

as for this game, i have no idea which folder it is that has the music or if it even works.. just an idea... have you tried booting with all the various loaders in phoenix? that is assuming you're using phoenix..

3. oxide0

oxide0 Member

yeah, i tried every loader i could find, using phoenix and thos DOS proggies too. i'll try the GC tools thing. thanks a lot.

edit
    aw, can't find anything that associates with sound.. if anyone knows the extensions and stuff, please let me know.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2004
  4. Hogmyster

Hogmyster Member

sorry to hear that man, hope something works out for ya.. or if someone posts and lets you know how