1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Datel Games N' Music

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by CxC, Dec 15, 2007.

1. CxC

CxC Member

Can it play DS ROMS?

I cant get them working

2. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

nope cant play ds roms. crappy homebrew compatibility and horrible media player. i made the same mistake and bought it too when it came out -_-

get the r4ds, same exact concept of using the micro sd card, everything is drag and drop. you can get very cheap and reliable micro sd cards here

http://www.crucial.com/store/listmodule/FLASH/~microSD~/list.html

as for r4ds, prices vary alot. mine was 30 bucks but i cant remember where i got it from. just google it

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  3. CxC

CxC Member

Yea. I order the R4 for myself. but this is my parentss idea of getting the same thing for my sister but you can buy it in the store....i new i was right. lol

So yea

Thanks for helping me prove a point. I was pretty sure it couldnt run those ROMs

4. cyreneq

cyreneq Member

Games N' Music isn't that bad. I know it's not as capable as an M3 or an R4, but it still entertains for 20 bucks. It can run Sega Genesis, Gameboy, Snes, LucasArt emulators and a bunch of homebrew games.

Just not commercial .nds roms, which is illegal anyway.

Here's a video on youtube with things games n' music can do http://youtube.com/watch?v=F01cbDR4-YQ

5. DDRgod922

DDRgod922 Regular member

music sucks on GnM too, ive listened to music with moonshell on my r4 and its a BIG difference between listening to music with GnMc's media player.