1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dazzle with other software than pinnacle wont cap audio!?

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by sly85, Dec 22, 2009.

1. sly85

sly85 Member

Hello,
    im having some trouble with my dazzle video capture card and the Debut software ( or any other software).
    My dazzle came with pinnacle studio 10 and i used it a couple times to capture some footage from a 360, but i had so much trouble with that software. its slow and really troublesome for me. So i decided that i should search the internet for another capture software. I found one, actually i found many, but they all had the same problem.

The pinnacle one could read the dazzle audio capture driver, but none of the other programs cant. The other software can record video, but when i want to choose another audio source, it wont let me choose my dazzle, as pinnacle studio let me do.

right now i am using Debut video capture software with my dazzle.
    Please help if you can...Thank you!

2. scum101

scum101 Guest

Have you tried mainconcept .. failing that the capture capabilities in nero8 are pretty sweet too.. shame about the rest of it.

Another trick.. capture the line in with audacity and the video with something else as separate files then mux them together... start both capturing and then hit start on whatever you are playing.. the audio spike will give you a decent start point to crop the junk at the beginning and end.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2009