1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DBOX COMMAND CENTRE

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by MEOWWW, Mar 1, 2007.

1. MEOWWW

MEOWWW Member

i was told i needed this to flash my dbox? does anyone know where i can d/l this from please? as my dbox does not switch provider to bruteforce, it's stuck on kabel desuchland for some apparant reason, ..... n i was told the only was to resolve was to d/l the dbox command centre & proceed with flashing

any replies much appreciated :)

2. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Well if you head over to http://techno-source.co.uk/phpbb. Sign up and hit our guides section, id advise you to follow the IFA guide. Images and the IFA program are available in our Downloads section, Which are available aswell when you sign up

3. MEOWWW

MEOWWW Member

okie dokie thanks will do :), i'll let you know how the flash went...

4. MEOWWW

MEOWWW Member

hello again, i downloaded everything from that site...bouqet wizard & image flashing assistant...i read up on the forums telling me to add the bouqet & my service files into var/tuxbox/config/zapit once i have the dbox connected to my pc...HOWEVER can you pwwwwwwease explain to me further where to get the "my service & boeqet files" ????

meow x

5. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Download the file, All service files. Look for your area and extract it, you will then see the service.xml file . And bobs your uncle... follow the guide and away you go m8.

Tam

6. MEOWWW

MEOWWW Member

hello it's me again, sorry if i'm comming across as being annoying, but i just read on
    <http://www.kleinanzeigen-dienst.de/dbox2/Scanning%20for%20Channels.pdf>
    that i would need a cables.xml file , as i don't have the uk providers ( sym6952, sym 6887, bruteforce ) only kabel desuchland, i would need to get a modified cables.xml file???? :(

7. MEOWWW

MEOWWW Member

what program do i open the all service & bouqet files with, i tried with notepad, all i get is randow numbers & letters
    cheers

8. MEOWWW

MEOWWW Member

sorry that should have been RANDOM numbers & letters haha
    -when i double click the icon it opens automatically in internet explorer, but all i get is....

"The XML page cannot be displayed
    Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. "

appreciate you help,
    meow X
    :(

9. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Well if you are reflashing then you dont need a cables.xml as it will already be within the image. As for your service.xml you dont need to open it with anything, just load it to the directory that you described above.

All the best m8, If you cant find any help here try techno-source.co.uk il usualy be hanging around there

10. MEOWWW

MEOWWW Member

oic, lol i feel like such an idiot. thanks for clearing that up with me, btw i posted a new topic on techno-source with regards to the same query on here, which you might want to delete/ ignore

thanks again & i'll let you know how it went with my dbox

meow x
    :)