1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox Freeze

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Alanski, Feb 10, 2007.

1. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

looks like your cable.xml is incorrect and not configured correctly - did you backup the three files services.xml , cable.xml and bouquet.xml before you flashed.

2. ruffrydrz

ruffrydrz Member

I have been having the same problems with a Silver Sagem x2, freezing after 20 mins of viewing, however i have managed to get hold of a Pacino x2 for sagems, modded by Gavs12345, its the one with a image of a blue planet on bootup rather than a picture of Mr Pacino. i tested it for a short while last night for about 1hr and touch wood it didnt freeze altho it did once chirp on Sly Sprots once, i will be doing a test tonight to see if it last a good few hours, so i can enjoy a viewing, if no problems i will let you know, and will upload to rapidshare for downloading.

ZAPP - is it free to upload to rapid share?????

3. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

thats the one I used on a Sagem 1x and no freeze or anything, I had to change to MgCamd instead of EvoCamd as the EMU did not update automatically - since saturday no problems at all, a very solid and stable image...

4. Shahab192

Shahab192 Member

yeah!! can anyone please give me the Pacino 2 for sagem 1x..

pleeeeeeease thanks in advance!!!

5. Alanski

Alanski Member

..........no i didnt,is there any way to adjust the ber in the signal stream,i have a box that freezes on the picture

6. ruffrydrz

ruffrydrz Member

I have been running the modded Pacino, last night and it seems to work great, i did have a few freezes, but minor ones, where the picture froze for about 2 secs and back to normal, rather than the usual freeze totally and reboot. so for me this image is way better.

Another thing i have noticed is that, the chip on the tuner gets extremly hot and im presumig this is the cause of the freezing as it cannot cope. i think a DIY heatsink may be in action to combat the heat, hopefully this will make the tuner more stable by keeping it cooler than before.

fingers crossed

7. dc69

dc69 Regular member

i have a sagem x2 avia 600 with the commando 6 and there are about 25 channels out of 150 or so that just jitter and freeze constantly and are unwatchable.is this different then you guys problems as the box doesnt freeze and i can still change channel but just a selected number of channel show these problems.if its any use my ber reading is 0 on most channels and on the jittery ones it is very high.anyone ?

8. Alanski

Alanski Member

sorted now got most boxes running,does anyone know how to repair the tuner?,ive got some bfg94 transistors on order,i belive this is the input amplifier ,anyone had any luck with tuner repair?

9. Alanski

Alanski Member

sorted now got most boxes running,does anyone know how to repair the tuner?,ive got some bfg94 transistors on order,i belive this is the input amplifier ,anyone had any luck with tuner repair?

10. charlyjoe

charlyjoe Member

Hi All, I have a Sagem Dbox2 1X box, i am using commando 6 just now and it freezes all over the place, i upgraded to Commando 7.5 and it would not decrypt any non free to air chanels.
    From reading your notes it would seem that Pacino 2 would be the best image for this box. could you please post or send me the link to it? Thanks in advance Charlyjoe

11. Alanski

Alanski Member

ok getting anoyed now,i cloned a working dbox2's scan.conf,service.xml and cables.xml to my dbox it worked fine then i turned it off and when i came to use it again the scan page was back to satellite scan!!,the ber is 5 fixed,the snr is 0 and sig 0,help!