1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glic83

glic83 Regular member

use dreamup and a null modem cable, that way is the easiest

2. anto88

anto88 Member

thanks for the advice glic83 will get back to you wuth results thanks alot!!

3. glic83

glic83 Regular member

no hassle

4. anto88

anto88 Member

can someone help me get my hands on digatalworldz 2.0 when i try download it i cannot get permission to download it from digatalworldz.com !!!! is there any other way to download it ??? i set up an account but i have to wait ten days are something but i need for tuesday!!!!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2007
  5. htctytn

htctytn Guest

Hi,
    Has anyone got a good stable 1X image for a NT* Dublin? I'd really appreciate it if you could either post a link or PM me. I have a 1X Sagem that I am having trouble with and I want to eliminate the image as the cause of the problem.

Cheers....

6. glic83

glic83 Regular member

you need to donate or make 20 good posts

7. anto88

anto88 Member

can anyone send me digital worldz 2.0 because i dont have time to post 20 good comments please it would be very much appricated???

8. alanbk1

alanbk1 Regular member

Download the one I linked aove and convert it to 1X

9. anto88

anto88 Member

ok

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  10. htctytn

htctytn Guest

Alan,
    I've been searching for a guide to convert images but haven't been able to find one. Do you have anything that would explain how to convert a 2X image?

Cheers,
    Paul

11. razo100

razo100 Member

hi guys. living in the kilkenny area and i am using my broadband cable to recieve tv. just got a 500t box and flashed it with DW2.0 and when i go to do an automatic transponder scan on ch*rus mmds(ie), it says it cant pick up any transponders. but when i do a manual scan i can pick up maybe 10 basic channels. do i need to subscribe to a basic tv package to get all the channels or do i need to do something like update the terrestrial.xml file??any help would be greatly appreciated!!

12. cork1908

cork1908 Member

hi im living in Cork and i am about to purchaes a Dreambox 500-T for 170 euro and want to make sure that i will be able to get it workin and am very knew to this can anyone please tell me what image i should use and how to copy service files onto the box and how to decode the channels??? i am defnitely on chorus MMDS because i have a receiver on my roof!! any help would be highly appricated!!!

13. cork1908

cork1908 Member

Are u sure your scanning for the right service because i dont think chorus mmds is on DW 2.0??

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  14. glic83

glic83 Regular member

chorus mmds is included in dw 2.0 the frequencies are included in the chorus provider its either chorus or chorus cable

15. bluffer

bluffer Member

Can anyone suggest how to connect to Nokia Dbox2 if you don't know the IP address. I can not get my unit to load beyond "Loading Kernel"
    I have used the old IP address but not communicating any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Dublin

16. cork1908

cork1908 Member

im not to sure about that kind of box but if it has a rs232 connection you could try flash it that way

17. mulvihc

mulvihc Member

I live in Roscommon. Purchased a Dreambox 500T and loaded it using dreamup and DW2.0. I selected evocam option and then tried a scan but with no luck. Can anyone please help.

18. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

You need a working mmds aerial for the 500t box. A mmds aerial without power inserter is not working.

19. mulvihc

mulvihc Member

Can you please elaborate on power supply required. I do not think there is any power supply on the antennae already in position.

20. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

If you cancel a mmds subscription UPC/chorus collect box and power inserter.
    The aerial is not working without power delivered via the antenna cable.
    You have to find a matching device with 12v 200ma. Mmds equipment is not sold on the free market in Ireland. You have to find a matching device which was designed for a other usage. The psu's for mast amps are not strong enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.