1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dsleeper

Dsleeper Regular member

No.

2. richster

richster Member

thanks DSleeper

3. micksy

micksy Guest

hello all,i have the dbox 2 sportster 1.7,the epg is working and reading all the channels but no picture except for the basic channels is there anyone out there who could help me

4. glic83

glic83 Regular member

try changing the cam

5. mullingar

mullingar Member

I was reading the other day that there is a device that works like the dbox that allows you to get free broadband also. Has anyone ever heard of these or what they are called?

6. micksy

micksy Guest

hello glic83,tks 4 replying,i am a total novice what do u mean change the cam

7. Dsleeper

Dsleeper Regular member

what area and which basic chnls? are they all non encr ypt ed ? If so sounds like there aren't keys in your image, so you may need to get them or get an image that has them

8. micksy

micksy Guest

hello dsleeper,belfast,bbc1 bbc2 itv ch4 ch5

9. Dsleeper

Dsleeper Regular member

are they all fta??

10. micksy

micksy Guest

dsleeper,also im a complete novice didnt understand a word of ur reply,do u get a disk and plug it into the dbox from a computer

11. micksy

micksy Guest

fta,dont know what that means,u need 2 spell it out 4 me,if its not 2 much trouble

12. micksy

micksy Guest

i thought u just got a disc with the latest sotware and send it from the computr 2 the dbox and it woud work

13. Dsleeper

Dsleeper Regular member

free to air.

Depends on the image and who you get it from.

Some images will only show you free to air stations. If they do you need to add "keys"

The fact that you get picture means that it is either the keys not there or the cams are not using them (card emulator) In my area i use blade trinity, and it runs out of the box once downloaded. do a search...it may be easier, otherwise someone may remember how to change the emulators.

14. micksy

micksy Guest

tanks very much for ur time dsleeper

15. mullingar

mullingar Member

Hi guys. Wondering if anyone has the latest Service and cables files for NT£ Dublin? Also, in the Andromena image (which I must say is excellent) where do I put them?

Also, on these images is there anyway to change the picture thats displayed when its loading? Like the wesley snipes one on Blade etc?

Cheers

16. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

Here is the andromena image all ready with the service & Boq files build in for dublin just load it and with the flash assit and you will be sorted here is my link for it
    http://oggnogg.4shared.com/account/file/36650809/d5d335dd/_2__mtd3.html?sId=46OddmSoIgAbqla8

17. mullingar

mullingar Member

Thanks Oggnogg. Should I delete any files on the box when I do this? Scan or the existing cables files etc?

18. Inquitus

Inquitus Member

Hi Lads,

I have been lurking in this thread looking for help getting my dbox up and running, I am on Ch**us in Swords.

Oggnogg,

I have found you post and the link in your sig to be invaluable, tnx a mil.

I have tried a few images Sportster which came on the Dbox2 (Nokia Cable), as well as Blade Trinity and Blade 2.x Final.

I currently have Blade 2.x Final flashed. I am using the services.xml and bouquet.xml you have in the link in your sig as working Chorus (and I think they work), I get the epg for all the channels, but no picture or sound, I only get Euronews as working channels.

This leads me to think the decryption is not working, any ideas where I go from here please?

Tnx,

Inqui

19. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

No if you just use the flash assit program for loading the image no need to delete nothing and dont do a scan they channels should appear after a min of powering the box back on to the tv lemme know how ya get on

20. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

not sure if you have the loader this one is handy and easy to use
    http://oggnogg.4shared.com/account/...age-flash-assistant.html?sId=vwUlRa2G6sydfodO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.