1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Upload both files to var/keys.
    Restart evocamd or reboot your box.

http://www.4shared.com/file/43301180/136b63e6/keylist.html

2. ispy98

ispy98 Member

Having finally managed to flash my Nokia Dbox2 with Sportster 1.10, i now need the service xml and bouquet xml for Belfast/N Ireland (i receive n*l via cable). I have search through many of these threads and managed to find a service.xml for Belfast but no Bouquet.xml . Am i right in thinking that i need to drop both the service.xml and bouquet.xml into the zapit/ directory. If i do this, will i still need to do a scan? Also do i need to find and update keylist.txt? One last question, is there any major difference between Sportster 1.10 and Commando 9. Although i dont have the belfast bouquet.xml, i have done a couple of scans using the belfast service.xml but can not get any channels. I'm just wondering if Commando 9 is a better image to use or does it just come down to personal choice. Thanks in advance for all your assistance

3. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

There was no change for Virgin.
    A scan create a services.xml and if you are too lazy to create your own bouquets.xml via bouquet editor you can use a downloaded one.

4. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

You must have done a rescan or something. If you are in dublin on N*L then pm me your email and I can forward you mine. They are up to date, some channels got moved around a month or so ago. You will have to FTP them on though.

If you still have rte2 showing then it is usually keys which are wrong. If you turn on a channel and there is no epg or teletext then the frequency has probably changed. The epg was still available on all channels, so you could tell there was no need to rescan.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  5. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

I think you could also change this in tuxbox using the remote and the TV screen.

I did not change the autoupdate on blade trinity final on a nokia, and not on sporster 1.7 on a sagem 1x, they had no problems for some reason, I have since changed them though. On commando 8.2 on a nokia it does seem to matter, I have put the keylist.txt on twice and it went down within an hour. Now, many thanks to mgb17, I know I have to change this setting.

I am still wondering why it did not affect the blade image. I might turn it on and see what if it is updating. I think it might have updated and kept the old key too, if the incorrect key is also in there should it still work?

In the future if autoupdate is turned off can you do a "force public key update"? would this update them? This would be helpful since I am guessing the key might come in with only 1 digit wrong again.

Also I heard a lot of people complaining about subbed boxes going down and stalling during the change. So I wonder if they consider this a success? or will they change back to the old method the next time.

6. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

If you set A: {02} in the camd_cfg the au procedure kick only in if the key is nomore valid in keylist.txt.

7. wiz569

wiz569 Regular member

Its gone again guys

8. adm1

adm1 Member

Mines gone again.
    5:30 - anyone else having problems?

9. Cupart

Cupart Member

Lost all digital channels at 17:43 in D2 :-(

Quick fix is on its way...

10. mark_irl

mark_irl Member

MMDS gone north dublin

11. alfredous

alfredous Guest

N~L D15 took a dive within the last hour (just fixed it late last night). Any fresh news much appreciated. Thanks all.

12. smuddy08

smuddy08 Member

gone again.....@ 1740 southside....dammit

help purlease

13. Cupart

Cupart Member

New Keylist out. Back in D2...

14. robio

robio Guest

My Nokia Dbox2 (dublin) NtHELL has also just gone down

How do i fix?

last time this went we got a new keylist.txt if you have a look in there it contained the codes that were in other threads to fix the other boxes like starview on the same day.

I found the codes today to fix one of the other boxes (think it was starview) they are 7375C3CC596DDFFA and 067AF388D22415F5
    my keylist.txt also updated today and contain these codes:

N 5401 01 7375C3CC596DDFFA ; ROM7 AU Key Time Tue Apr 8 17:52:53 2008

and

N 5401 00 067AF388D22415FD ; ROM7 AU Key Time Tue Apr 8 17:52:53 2008

so if them codes fixed the starview what do i need to do to get my dbox up and running again????
    There are other lines with dated today and the same time, do i simply delete these???

15. slunk

slunk Member

My starview box is gone in D11, anyone out there help me. It keeps updating, going black screen then updating again. Any help appreciated. Thanks

16. robio

robio Guest

have you got a link to the keylist so we can download it?

17. adm1

adm1 Member

Those starview keys worked for my dbox.
    back working D8!

18. ddotsy

ddotsy Member

Gone everywhere, Is there any other way to try and get it back without having av lead

19. slunk

slunk Member

I have changed the codes on my starview box to the ones robio has posted but still encountering the same problem. Anyone help me out? Thanks

20. robio

robio Guest

what did u do to fix???
    HELP the champions league is on tonight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.