1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olan99

olan99 Member

I followed all the steps outlined yesterday April 7th with great success. I was however disappointed to find that all channells dissappeared again today. I tried again using the new codes outlined today but it appears that they N*L have updated the codes again since and I do not know what to do next. There was mention below of installing something that will automatically update these codes. Does anyone have any information on this?

2. kennethc

kennethc Member

just got new keys for dublin
    N 5401 00 067AF388D22415F5
    AND N 5401 01 7375C3CC596DDFFAA

p.s
    Thanks for all the info over the year or so

3. warby23

warby23 Guest

thanks for the info on fixing the dbox's but does anyone know how to get a eurovox max v working? all im getting is "waiting for codes to be updated"
    thanks in advance

4. blackbaws

blackbaws Member

anybody have telewest Lanarkshire codes?

seems to b alot of dud codes kickin around!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  5. bugsy63

bugsy63 Member

This worked a treat for me.
    Thanks to everyone for their help.
    Would it be major hassle to get an autoupdate programmed into the d box to counteract nthell's carry on ?

6. anto1969

anto1969 Regular member

peds resent pm hope you get it let me know.

7. fred66

fred66 Guest

I have uploaded both new files to var/keys (keylist.txt & camd_cfg then
    restarted evocamd or tried to reboot my box - everytime I do this my keylist get wiped out - I have a dbox2 (1x) with Sportster 1.75 - any help would be much appreciated..! ;-)

8. alanbk1

alanbk1 Regular member

9. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

@fred66
    Delete keylist.txt first at your box and than upload the new one.
    If your box is still connected to your cable feed during your upload switch to a none scrambled channel before.

10. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

Lads im just setting up a step file to add the codes with the remote will have it in my files below in 5 mins

11. alfredous

alfredous Guest

Thanks Al, can't access via telnet (as i don't have IP - it really is for a friend who makes me look like some kind of technowizard)and don't have r232. What is a hex editor - sounds like I'm out of my depth!

12. razor83

razor83 Member

Thanks mgb17 chokus keys are good :)

13. musohead

musohead Member

To repeat another poster's as yet unanswered earlier question: If oggnogg sets up a way to change keys using the remote, how can we quickly get the new key when the provider changes it? For example is there a way of reading the new code from an N*L Pace decoder?

14. fred66

fred66 Guest

tried that too still doing the same - I am always on RTE2 when rebooting or reloading.. would the "AU" settings in cam_cfg have a bearing on the keyfile yupdate i.e. should it be "02" or maybe "00" for ignored..? should I look elsewhere in my settings to avoid the wipe out?

15. Shay2008

Shay2008 Member

16. thekingjp

thekingjp Member

Hi All i hope all is ok with your box i am looking for someone to tell me in the TRANSPONDER SCAN how to change BRUTEFORCE UK to CH**US BRUTEFORCE can you HELP me. waiting on your reply thank you

17. fred66

fred66 Guest

OK got my problem sorted! changed back the "AU" setting from "02" (auto-update) to "00". keyfile stays as is i.e with new keys..! Cheers everyone! ;-)

18. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

The Andromeda Temp fix guide file is in my folder now

19. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

A form is all about helping other , In so if someone gets there box running dont be shy on posting a link for recovery :::D

20. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

1. a load of keys were posted up the first 2 were the correct 01 and incorrect 00 code, both were the current codes. The correct 00 code was also down the bottom.
    2.robio who was running sporster 1.75 and the keylist worked.
    3.slunk load up the same keylist and it did not work.

Now I am guessing slunk is running commando. I put the last keylist on 2 blade nokias, and on 2 sporster sagem 1x boxes, all these had autoupdate on and still worked. I put it on nokia commando 8.2 and the keylist went down.

I do not know what is going on there, mgb17 has recommended turning off autoupdate. I have turned it back on blade for the moment. I fixed the autoupdating commando box an hour ago. Its code it autoupdated was 067af388d22415fd using evocam

Now my blade trinity final has the right 01 code but the 00 is 067af388da2415f5 this was autoupdated using evocam too.

now I go back in and I only have the 01 code again, the other 2 got deleted.

So it seems to me some images can handle the autoupdates, once the right keys go in. So if you had this image there might be a way to let it autoupdate, then change the 1 incorrect digit and save it. Then it might update with the incorrect one again, but as long as a good key is there it is fine.

EDIT: Look at the codes I posted
    Correct 067af388d-2-2415f5
    Incorrect 067af388d-a-2415f5

and the last key change
    Correct 5b7436a3b-2-30cb46
    Incorrect 5b7436a3b-a-30cb46

Coincidence? maybe there is a pattern, has anybody else gotten different incorrect generated codes?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.