1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

if it is in var/keys then edit camd_cfg change AU to {01} or {02} many turned this off on images since it was autoupdating with the wrong keys.

My commando 8.2 kept updating after I put correct keys in and stopped working, i.e. overwrote the correct key I had put in. Sportster 1.7+, blade 4.0 & 5.0, and andromeda 2.0 did NOT do this. autoupdate was very handy. Keylist would change and you change one digit with autoupdate left on.

On sporster and blade 4.0 I sometimes went in and had 3 incorrect codes brought in. I could then determine the correct code straight away, since the key was wrong in 3 different places. so compare all 3 and it is obvious.

2. 00sully

00sully Member

tammel, by default, commando images do not come with keys or emu's for obvious reasons. try the commando 9 image i posted above - I've included all the files you are missing in you var/keys folder!

3. 00sully

00sully Member

i do.

are you kidding me?? - you don't have to pay commando 9 from rapidshare click the FREE button!

any images with the new updated nagra rom will work for auto updates. I just happen to think commando is the best - so i included it in the image above. credit to -> team-commando.co.uk for the hard work!

as an aside: rapidshare.de is a fileshare site to upload large files - you CAN PAY a premium if you use it often but for one file a day or some such limite everyone can use if free :)

4. BOFH139

BOFH139 Guest

Hey 00sully,

Thanks for posting the Commando image, I've flashed it to my Nokia 2 chip DBox and the auto keys updates are working perfect.
    The only issue I have is all the sound I get is static, with start as soon as I turn on the box....,

Dump from DMESG:

Code:

i2c-core.o: driver i2c audio/video switch driver registered.
    i2c-core.o: client [CXA2092] registered to adapter [PowerPC 8xx I2C adapter](pos                                                           . 1).

5. SG8

SG8 Active member

WooHoo!! Just downloaded and applied this to a Nokia Dbox and is working fine.

Anyone got a recommended image for a Sagem??!!

6. blissirl

blissirl Member

used the cryo 2x image worked ok for 2-3 days in cork ch**us with new nagarom7.bin but now i seem to get laggy choppy pic and sound ?on DBox2 sportster image. the commando one gets rejected by auto flash menu in dbox2 sportster 1.02 ultra ?

7. TheTurk

TheTurk Member

Hi Guys, need a little help please...

I am running blade image on my sagem, box went down so I put the nagra7 bin file on and rebooted but no joy....

I then put on the sportster pro image, no joy, I put on the lacky image, no joy. I used a backup of my bouquets and service files but still nothing....

Anybody any ideas..... thanks.....

8. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

I would have guessed your sagem is on gbox. The fix does not work for gbox. BUt lacky pro has no gbox. Do you get epg on your stations? does rte2 work?

For other people on blade on a 1x Go to all in wonder menu and change to evocam 001A. Now reboot and leave on rte1 for 10mins. Even some andromeda images come with gbox as default on nokia images

Now your keylist.txt will be updated. If the box starts chirping you really need gbox. Only way (at the moment) is to go to tuxbox commander and write down your keys from keylist.txt. Now go and manually edit the file called nagra (the gbox equivalent). Now enter those codes, turn to gbox and reboot. Now gbox will work.

A function to transfer those keylist.txt keys to nagra is already out for dreambox, the creator said it is easily implemented in a dbox image. I expect/hope it will be out this weekend.

You should have backed up your services.xml and bouquet.xml files before putting a new image on. Or maybe keybinding setup is different, go to settings, keybinding and check what buttons control your bouquets. If you have no, or a disorganised channel list pm me your email address and I can email you mine. oggnogg might have some on his shared folder too.

9. TheTurk

TheTurk Member

thanks ruprect, I played around and made sure that evocam was enabled, I cant see how to change it to 001A though. Also cant seem to find out how to disable gbox, i can get into the menu but no option to disable.

It was working before the code change so I would have thought the nagra7 bin would have done the trick as no new image was uploaded yet. I even tried to force the keychange or whatever its called.

I did backup my services and bouquets before I reflashed and copied back on, EPG shows nowt and no channels at all, no rte or anything....

Confussed I am.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  10. affleck1

affleck1 Guest

hi please can someone help i have a nokia d box and the channels have gone off how do i get them back on i am in manchester. please help me

11. npr

npr Member

Thanks for the reply about the screw, but it is not a normal torx fit. I have some torx screwdrivers but the screw has a little dimple in the middle that stops the screwdriver from fitting. I asked the guys in maplin but all I got was a blank look.

Here is a picture of the screw:

[​IMG]

If you know where I can get one please let me know.

Thanks,

Nick

12. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Blade is a funny one. There are 2 places on some versions to change the emu. Xenafan who made it says to use the all in wonder menu only. If evocam is on, then gbox is off. Do not go changing stuff using the other menu, when you press blue, press dbox and go to all in wonder menu. 001A ucode is in there too. If no epg is showing something is very wrong. not even rte2 works? where did you put the services & bouquets?
    should be in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit/

You did unrar the nagararom file right? I had a mate dump in the .rar, instead of unraring, and putting in the .bin file.

Are you in dublin N*L? If so and you still have trouble pm me your email and I can forward you my working andromeda 2.0 image. It is all ready to go with good bouquets etc, I have flashed about 10+ mates boxes now with it, all updating fine, through several keyrolls.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  13. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

I got mine on ebay, a full set of 15 heads for under €5 delivered. Why do you want to open it anyway?

Before that I made my own screwdriver. Get a normal small flat head, get a hack saw and cut down the middle to avoid that nipple on the screw, then bend the 2 parts apart slightly.

14. stu665

stu665 Member

From reding this forum i have seen that people are having serious problems with the autoupdate fix. Since i applied the fix i have had no probelem at all and gett all the channels all the time.

Heres what i did........

I am using the boxcracker bluepeer v 1.0 image that was in my sagem dbox2.

I used Filezilla to ftp the nagrarom7.bin update to my dbox.

Once the file was transferred i then restarted the evocam and it has been perfect since.

I dont know how readily available the bluepeer image is but it seems to be stable enough and is working fine on my box.

A big thanks to all the guys on here that are making images and fixes available for download to us little guys because without you we would all be screwed.

WELL DONE GUYS!!!!!

15. keykeykey

keykeykey Member

hi there can anyone tell me how to update my keys, ive got sportster pro on sagem dbox and its been fine for the past year and now i seem to be having problems with channels going off.
    last week it went off and i got it back on by changing the key via the keylist.txt and changed my friends dbox's too but now i cant seem to get the new code up its coming up with the old keys.. so confused. im new at this by the way!lol im surprised i did it the first time!
    do i need to rescan my dbox or is there another way of doing it??

16. bdale2

bdale2 Member

just gone again on nthell dublin.. anybody got the keys pls

17. bdale2

bdale2 Member

make sure u press red button twice after u update ur keys and re boot ur box.. works for me everytime

18. bugsy63

bugsy63 Member

Have you got the codes, bdale ?

19. bdale2

bdale2 Member

no not yet.. hear its a double roll . nothing on big maq yet either

20. 6040vec

6040vec Member

Try changing key 01
    A0 B3 7A F8 35 8F 84 80

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.