1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoopdog

Scoopdog Member

If you have the new nagra roms loaded you shouldn't have to bother messin around with keys it does it for ya my box is updating fine since last monday
    all the settings/roms for the nokia d box in dublin are on the bigmaq toolbar give it a lash, my box is running in south dublin and the settings are as follows
    #1 active soft cam = evocamd
    #2 active u code = 14
    #3 nagra rom 7, 11, 10 active (3) off
    #4 press the blue button go to tuxbox commander in the var/keys folder look for camd_conf and press no.4 this is the edit button in here scroll down to AU and put it into (02) mode auto. go down to keys and put this at (02) these might be already done but no harm ....press home and save when prompted then reboot and see how ya go

these are the only changes i've done to my nokia and i have no hassle the rom is updating on a roll and i have all chanels if you manage to do a service scan while your box is down remember that your cables.xml service.xml and bouquets.xml are deleted this is a common problem and lots of people are not picking up anything because these settings are not there so don't service scan best of luck :):):):)

2. nokiadbox

nokiadbox Guest

Hi Guys I'm sorry if the answer to this in earlier pages I am so confused.
    I have uploaded the new nagrarom7 to my nokia dbox.
    Unfortunately I am not getting the stations I have lost back, any ideas?
    I have also entered the codes for the 20th manually and again not getting lost stations.
    Your help would we appreciated, by the I'm only average with all this stuff!

3. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Can be one of MANY things. evocam not turned on, autoupdate off, you didnt unzip/unrar the file. you have nagra 7 off. too many variables. it might be easier to just get a working dublin image.

4. nokiadbox

nokiadbox Guest

Thanks for coming back to me, I took a chance and went into blue button sportster and emu selection and evocamd and I am back in business!!
    Have I done enough for everything to stay working forgive my ignorance here, but I feel I am nearly there?

5. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Yes you should be fine now. THe autoroll works only with evocam at the moment. If you are happy with sportster stick with it, Andromeda is very nice though, but if it ain't broken (any more) no need to fix it.

Andromeda has gbox features. People with chirpy sagems should get a FULLY updated andromeda 2.0, with the 5 new files needed. This can transfer keys to gbox.

6. jock54

jock54 Member

Someone might be able to help me out here, i tried installing the rom 7 fix today on dreambox 600 transferred ok and replaced the original. I got all channels working for about a minute and then it froze. Hooked it back up to FlashFxp and read the keylist and it was one digit out put in right keys saved it. Connected back up to tv and worked again for about another minute and froze again. Is there something i'm doing wrong. Thanks

7. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Put it on evocam. Have you only rom 7 enabled? if not try it.

8. Gaurav81

Gaurav81 Guest

Hi all hope you can help me. like all of you I also lost my channels when the keys began jumping. I have now just flashed Blade Trinty Final across to my 2X Nokia Dbox using IFA however am still not picking up any channels.

When scanning I search for all UK channels and a message pops up saying no channels (or transponders) found. I live in Barking (England) so changed my Freq to 666750 and NetID to 41050 which did not fix it.

Could anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong

Thanks.

9. Scoopdog

Scoopdog Member

10. Dsleeper

Dsleeper Regular member

11. jock54

jock54 Member

I have it on evocam going to check now to make sure rom 7 enabled.
    Thanks ruprect

12. smuddy08

smuddy08 Member

evening beautiful people. Can someone tell me how to get this auto thing going so i can stop annoying ya all. I have downloaded the commano file thingy. i have a sagem dbox.

much thanks in advance

13. alanbk1

alanbk1 Regular member

U need to set AU to 01 and insure that u have the latest romfix....

14. ForzaIRL

ForzaIRL Member

hi sorry if this q has been answered a million times already in this thread bt theres a lot of pages to read.....

my digivox has bin dwn since last week and isnt picking up new codes by its self its driving me mad....

any helpd be great its dublin area en-tee-ell* (*dnt no what the rules about names are here im only new so sound it out)

15. jock54

jock54 Member

16. jock54

jock54 Member

Alan, bit confused as i have never done this before . how do i set AU to 01, can i do that with the remote or when im in FlashFxp I think maybe im supposed to have only rom7,11,and 10 active and not have 3 off, i'm not even sure how to activate or deactivate. I'm enjoying the challange in one since but doing my head in another.
    Thanks .

17. steo2k8

steo2k8 Active member

press blue

pick tuxbox commander

navigate var\keys and press 4 on camd_cfg

go to au and setr it to 1

18. jock54

jock54 Member

Thank steo2k8 not too sure if tuxbox commander in on the 600 maybe it is and havent seen it. I will have a try this evening after work. How do i activate/ deactivate the roms.
    Thanks

19. NUKEMALL

NUKEMALL Member

have noticed that there are fixes for nagrarom 7 ,10 and 11 can these be copied to a box by drag and drop or do you have to flash with a ftp program ?? .
    i need to update my mates sagem dbox but last time i tried on my old box it never worked again lol .

20. B33RMAN

B33RMAN Member

I've been having similar problems to jock54

I installed the rom 7 fix today, I got all channels working for about a minute and then it froze. So taking reprect's advice I put it on evocamd, disabled all Roms except 7 [Roms 3,10,11 are disabled], this solved the problems with the channels freezing, so now I have all channels back, but I've lost EPG, keep getting "-No EPG Info-" on the LCD and either "waiting for EPG..." or "no epg found" on the info screen.

Is it possible the EPG was coming in through Rom 10/11?

Have read that there is a fix for these Roms somewhere but have been unable to find it, If someone would post a link for the fixed Roms 10 and 11 I could check to see if this is my problem.

Thanks guys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.