1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

box office is not a usual station. It is not offered on any subscription package for n*l. The station it was on is usually a PPV station for wrestling, boxing etc. They just happen to test it for some reason, no epg info appears so you cannot tell when films start. They get repeated at the same times daily, usually on the hour or half hour.

Had transformers on all last week.

2. EC74

EC74 Member

Pure fluke I checked it & got it from the start, seen it before but yeah same wit mine here no EPG no Listings no idea when anythin starts

3. jimmy145

jimmy145 Member

anbody here anywhere near D16 who could sort my box out for me with this autoroll?? God knows I've given it my best shot up to now, I will pay well for anyones time..

cheers

4. alanbk1

alanbk1 Regular member

PM me. I am in ballinteer and will sort it out....

5. markarman

markarman Regular member

no code changes today ???

footy on the telly and everything......

does this mean they have given up ??

lol

doubt it

6. glic83

glic83 Regular member

they normally change them every few days but its been pretty mental the last few weeks only time will tell if we are back to normal

7. Scoopdog

Scoopdog Member

Not sure where yout at mate but commando 9 has some problems with the image i would recommend blade or lacki pro thats if your running dbox2 i use blade and no problems at all on a roll it might freeze for a second or a quick re-boot will sort it and i can live with that heres a link if you need the image and a dbox guide

http://www.4shared.com/dir/4221132/a307c346/sharing.html

good luck :):):):):)

8. markarman

markarman Regular member

no code changes !!!!

what do you think this means?

9. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

I dont think there was a change on the last 2 saturdays. They are off for the weekend. Expect one tomorrow or monday

10. markarman

markarman Regular member

was there not 2 changes during the footy last saturday ?

maybe i'm wrong

we shall have to wait and see

11. eddub

eddub Member

Lads,
    I have a sagem db*x X1 on N*L in Dublin,
    I updated the image to Blade trinity revisited sagem x1 (credit to oggnogg), updated the bouquets.xml & service.xml files and
    I updated the nagrarom 7 file also and applied the following settings:(credit to MickC29) 'If you're not getting all the channels go to the all in wonder menu (press db*x on the remote). Make sure that the active soft cam is set to evocam, not gbox or anything else. Also make sure that the 7, 10 and 11 nagraroms are enabled and 3 is disabled. Actvie u code is 14.' .
    Everything is good: I have all channels & EPG...
    Should I have updated the Nagrarom 10 & 11 files?
    I have a good few sticky freezing channels, any suggestions on how to resolve this?
    Thanks a mill...

12. darst

darst Regular member

have a nokia d box version 5.00 in ireland . it has been down for 6 weeks. do i need to re flash with an update and if so where can i get it and how do i do it. new to d box have been using starview

13. Scoopdog

Scoopdog Member

It means where winning the f**ckin war boys keep up the good work seems like the providers are givin up trouble is there knockin off there own cutomers too much dopey shites ....lol

14. microfer

microfer Guest

Anyone feel free to email edited by ddp i can sort out your problems with your dbox2, i can travel anywer to do this drop me a mail. cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2008
  15. EC74

EC74 Member

My New Commando compliments of Oggnogg workin a treat on the Sagem Dbox 2 - Cupla pals have the Nokia DBox 2 will that image work on theirs too???
    Gonna do it for them rather than have them comin here & drownin the place with questions that have been answered 100 times already LOL

16. NUKEMALL

NUKEMALL Member

sorry all looks like codes in the kent area have changed as box is down .

17. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

Just make sure how many chips are in the box and there is plenty of images in my folder for you to use no matter what chip it is you can still use the service & Bouq files

18. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

Code changes are in my link below plus you need to update with the new auto roll file

19. ronin2009

ronin2009 Member

lads what is the best auto update image? for nokia dbox? i've tried the Commando on the ch0rus and that would blink on and off everynow and again and the volume would not work.
    now i have tried the Blade Image on N,THELL and chorus and for one guy on N,THELL it's flicking and freezinf and the box for ch0rus is very sluggish of the last couple of days now today it wont work.

It's like the keys have changed but it wont update. have the keys changed today?

thanks for the help guys

20. dazmaneen

dazmaneen Guest

I'm using the Sportster 1.7 image (i have db*x2 on n*l). Works a treat with the new N@graroms. Get hold of Bigmaq toolbar and you can download them from there (it's been posted here before - check prev pages) Once you get hold of N@grarom7, 10 & 11, unrar them and ftp across to you box into \var\keys folder. Should do the trick.

Daz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.