1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EC74

EC74 Member

CHUBBE

Recently got Andromeda 9 - Workin superb have it bout 2 months no since the code fiasco started -

2. chubbe

chubbe Member

Oh i see! do you know where to get it? I tried the blade quad image but it didn't work either :(

3. 38carp

38carp Member

Hi everyone
    whats happened to the key list on bigmaq ?

4. chubbe

chubbe Member

Hmmmm

Think it may be time for my dbox to go in the bin! none of the images are working, and i can't seem to get any info on how to make it work!
    The nagra fix worked briefly, but since then nothing

5. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Try to reboot the dbox. The emu sometimes crashes.
    Btw you should use a image with all 3 patched nagrarom files.

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  6. chubbe

chubbe Member

Ok well that directly contradicts what everyone else has told me, of only updating and enabling nagrarom7.

7. chubbe

chubbe Member

Right -

Im running andromeda 2.0. I've uploaded the updated nagrarom7.bin, with permissions set to 777 on it, the same applies for Keylist.txt. I've uploaded the bouquets and services files from oggnoggs shared directory. Im not using any other nagra rom files (there are none in /var/keys/. Do I need to make any changes to camd_cfg or do I need to enable execute permissions on nagraram7.bin and nagraepr7.bin too, as I have done everything people have said to do and I still have no channels!!

8. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

777 is wrong. Read all the guides again, or just flash on a working image, they are readily available, no need to be messing with individual files.

9. chubbe

chubbe Member

Well I've tried images on the BigMaq toolbar and they didn't work and I've also tried Oggnogg's images and they dont work, so im not sure where else to look! any ideas??

10. macker123

macker123 Member

hi:all
    would anyboby know
    is it best to transfer nagrarom 7 through a router as cant tranfer from computer to dbox.keeps closing connection from computer to dbox.tried several times and read forums last 50 pages.
    macker123

11. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Are you changing settings on these images when you get them?

Do you get RTE2 OK? Have you left it on RTE1 for at least 30mins without changing channels?

12. chubbe

chubbe Member

Im changing settings yeah, but only configuring ucodes to '14', the CAM to evocamd and giving nagrarom7.bin executable rights. Not getting RTE1 or two although I haven't tried leaving it on RTE1 for 30 mins

13. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

hey try this go in and (flash without bootloader) then set cam to 01A
    and make sure all roms are disabled only the rom 7 to be enabled

14. chubbe

chubbe Member

Ok will do! Flash with what image? And do i need to give nagraram7.bin, nagrarom7.bin and nagraepr7.bin executable permissions?

15. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

If you have no RTE2 then you have some other problem altogether. RTE2 is not an encrypted channel. It is the first you should check.

If you get a working dublin image you do not need to change any settings, it is all done for you. I have a working 2x image, all ready to go, pm me your email address if you want it.

But if you have no RTE2 it is probably something else, are you sure you are on N*L cable? definitely have a feed working into the box?

16. dalglish

dalglish Member

Hey Oggnogg,

u flashed andromeda to my dbox a few weeks back but i am having problems with about 25 channels such as setanta sports 2, a load of the music channels, uk drama (her indoors luvs this one) & Liverpool fc channel. Sickenin thing is i have MUTV !!!

ANY IDEAS ??

CHEERS

17. smuddy08

smuddy08 Member

all was going grand since the whole key release thing, i just used to copy over the new keys, it was all good. My sagem dbox has died, thew power light doesnt come on, the green code screen is on the front of the box and it goes no where...any ideas.

Apart from that i had another dbox but there is no keylist.txt file on there and when i try FTP any file over i get a "critical error" so i am stuck. It wont save the scanned stations and i cant copy over the keys or nagrom files. I am using firezilla...if anyone knows anything about either of the above, i will be eternally grateful...thanks in advance

smuddy
    xx

18. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

yah noticed that today on the boxes upstairs its noot the image needs replaceing its new servive files needed lemme root some out from another site

19. smuddy08

smuddy08 Member

please help...tears are coming...this cant be it...i got through so much, the shit down time in April, the frantic hunt for a crossover cable, the 2 hrs of manual reading to get it going the first time......it cant be over...

the other dbox we had lying around has no keylist file on there, i cant ftp it, i get critical error....and i cant create it on the box, i get a stupid error 246 or some crap...

ahghhhhhhhhh

20. oggnogg

oggnogg Regular member

our sure you set the ip on the box different to the pc Example: Dbox 192.168.001.001 .... PC 192.168.001.002

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.