1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox In Ireland

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by habcat, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glic83

glic83 Regular member

2. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

I have blade with the new video drivers and irish channels renamed by myself, cables have lots of different ones, including UK
    if anybody wants them pm me your email and say if you want sagem 1x or sagem 2x.
    These are set up for sagems and very stable. It can take upto 15mins for channels to come in first time, best change to channel 2 (rte2) and then to channel 1 (rte1) and allow to settle. then shutdown properly and it should come in fine next time.

If you have a nokia I have sporster 1.7 and commando 8.2
    1.7 is very stable but has no virtual zap
    I prefer 8.2 which has given trouble only twice in a week and needed a reboot, I would live with that since I prefer the virtual zap feature

again state nokia sporster or nokia commando and pm an email

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  3. glic83

glic83 Regular member

anyone know how to put a pin code on the adult channels? im using commondo 6 and cant get the pin code working

4. macvity

macvity Member

do anyone have the itd4210 or the itd60.im looking for one.thanks

5. htctytn

htctytn Guest

Any help greatfully appreciated!!!

I have a Nokia d-box2 with Commando 8.2. Picking up all the channels but it is freezing very badly (like every 5 mins or so). I have to change channels and then go back to the channel I was watching to unfreeze. I have rom 3, 10 and 11 disabled and have evocamd selected.

Can anybody give me a solution to this?

Thanks,
    Paul

6. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

Are you on ucode 001A?
    Always do a full reboot after changing anything. Also try changing to mgcam, reboot, then back to evocam and reboot again.

My commando 8.2 is fairly stable, if you want a copy pm me you email, commando is released without any keys so different versions might possibly cause a difference, and there are lots of other settings so literally 100's of combinations of settings are possible.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2007
  7. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Try a other ucode version and reboot the box.

8. bobmacbob

bobmacbob Member

Hi Guys,

Got the old Nokia dbox2 yesterday, finally got the channels but no keys. Can anyone tell me where I can get a UK sportster image?

Thanks a million

9. aurp44

aurp44 Member

Hi,

I've read a lot of this thread and tried a lot of things to get my DBox working but no luck yet. I keep getting "Error no Channel" and "Waiting for time" at the bottom. I'm on NTL in Dublin.
    I have all the xml files and am on evocamd.
    I seen on another thread that the SIGNAL strength has to be above 55000 and that a BER of more than 3000 was high. Any truth in this. My signal strength is 44975(Min) to 46517(Max) with a BER of 100000 (yes 100K).
    I'm on Sportster Pro 1.10 RC006.
    This box was tested in a friends house and is working fine with the current settings. So I was supposed to just plug it in and have it working.

Any ideas....as I'm about to throw it out the window! :)
    If my signal is

10. SG8

SG8 Active member

Under settings you should have YOUTH PROTECTION, go in there and select 'ON LOCKED BOUQUETS', you can change the PIN in there as well.

Then if you create a bouquet, add the adult channels, and then LOCK the bouquet, it should do the job.

Make sure that the adult channels are not in any unlocked bouquets as well though!!

11. shakes320

shakes320 Member

Hi Guys,

Quickie Q's.

Just switched on my box....3 quarters of my channels are not appearing. But I'm getting all the updated EPG info. Some of the movies chans are also appearing.

I did a service scan and that didn't help much. Just updated some channel names,

I'm running Sportster 1.07. This has been working almost flawlessly up until now. I am on NTL in the Dublin area.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Shakes

12. wiz569

wiz569 Regular member

Try changing the emu(cam) and reboot the box

13. bobmacbob

bobmacbob Member

Hay Guys,

I have a nokia dbox2 with sportster image on it (NTL Dublin), I have just one camd selcted - EvoCamd. But when i leave it on sky sport or any non fta channel it does get the key to decode it.

Is there a way to force the key upadating ?
    where can i download the keys from?

Thanks in advance

14. shakes320

shakes320 Member

hmm...all I have is evocamd on the box.
    or have I misunderstood your solution....

15. paul1077

paul1077 Member

I just lost all my channels also, with Nthell in Dublin. Damn it Beavis this sucks! :mad:
    Do we need a new keylist.txt? I reckon nthell have done something again. grrrrrrr. Help anyone.

16. wiz569

wiz569 Regular member

No mate you didnt misunderstand me,I dont have much experience with the sportster images as i use commando which has 3 emu by default and changing them works for me.

17. BISH

BISH Regular member

Hi i just updated to commando 8.2 after i lost most of my channels but now when i scan i only get 54 total including radio channels i
    heve changed the settings but still no luck if anyone else has 8.2 and got it working could you please post the settings for me,
    Thanks

18. lie1

lie1 Member

Hello all
    Has anyone got a service file for Chorus Cable in Naas only managed to get 30 channels using sportster 1.75 / chorus brutforce on Nokia Dbox 2.
    Also struggling with 54 channels in Glasnevin using different images and service files anyone have a set up for around the area please post it. Thanks#

All other Dboxes workin fine in tallaght area. New image commando 8.2 set for dublin seems to work well but the sportster 1.75 is grand

19. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

Try the latest irish cables.xml for chorus.

20. BISH

BISH Regular member

got the latest cables.xml for ireland is it possible to load them using the linux image flashing assisent i used it to go back to sportser 1.75 but have no idea how to load the xml.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.