1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DBox - voice over for blind

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by jx1966, Jan 12, 2007.

1. jx1966

jx1966 Member

When watching movies there are some channels were there is a voice over with is for blind peoples benefit. Is there anyway to get rid of this voice as it can be annoying when watching movies.

2. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

I think its an image thing, try changing the image on your box? btw what image you got currently on it?

3. jx1966

jx1966 Member

how do you change the image?

4. Timoweb

Timoweb Member

No, there are 2 audio feeds on alot of channels. Just press the coloured button that says audio on menu banner and select the 2nd audio feed, done.

5. zappp64

zappp64 Regular member

I used to have the commentary on UK Gold when using Sporsters 1.7 now I have moved over to Sporster Pro and I dont get it anymore - the reason as mentioned here is some channels have 2 audio feeds, one with commentary one without, I just selected the non commentary audio feed.

6. dragonx

dragonx Guest

Usually if you get the voice over then just press green button and select other voice feed