1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox2 help please

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by tigertoe, Mar 17, 2007.

1. tigertoe

tigertoe Member

Iv`e bought a box flashed with commando 7.5 & can only get fta channels. Iv`e read that there are no keys . How do i get these and put them on my dbox.

Thanks in advance.

2. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Flash with a different image. If you want to go back to Commando 7.5 then use an FTP programme & copy the keys to your PC and put them back when you reflash with Commando 7.5 and CHMOD 755 the permissions. If you get stuck look here: http://techno-source.co.uk/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=4

Last edited: Mar 17, 2007
  3. tigertoe

tigertoe Member

I've flashed sportster 1.7 onto the dbox2 and a Manchester service file and bouquet, however, still no channels coming up. I've tried to scan for channels but no transponders are found? When I found the Manchester service file, there were 3, called set 1, set 2 and set 3 and were dated 2004, does this make any difference????

4. Tamilmix

Tamilmix Member

Just delete service file and bouquet. choose your cable provider do make sure fast scan is off then do the scaning you should get all the channels.