1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dbox2 - Picture breaking up after a while

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by sidders, Feb 3, 2007.

1. sidders

sidders Member

I have a Sagem 2x with Sportster 1.08. After about 30 mins or so, the picture starts to break up, often on S*y Sports etc and is watchable. The signal strength is about 27-30%. If I reboot, it is fine again for the next 30 mins or so. With diferent images, I tend to compltetely lose the picture until a reboot. I've tried a signal booster and I still get the sameproblem. I've lso tries changing ucodes. Anyone help?

2. ruffrydrz

ruffrydrz Member

Sid

I have tried many a things, changed u codes, chnaged from evocam to newcam etc, but still the same problem on all the images i have tried so far, i'll send you a PM if you can then email me he image your using as i like totry that one.

Also you Sagem is it the silver version or the black version? as i have been told the silver version is not as stable as the black one, i have the silver :(.

I got a feeling it may be the tuners, on their way out or they are just crap.

3. sidders

sidders Member