1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

dbox2

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by mikeybuk1, Oct 24, 2006.

1. mikeybuk1

mikeybuk1 Guest

hiya just joined i have a dbox2and commando4 installed when i do a service scan it says transponders working and thats it how do i get it to pick up sports movies etc etc i am in uk

2. Timoweb

Timoweb Member

You need to set your location. It needs to know your area. Commando4 turn on as normal and go back so you just get a black screen (cos you got no channels) then press the blue button on remote (if its not coloured its the far right one) you get a new menu (not the setup one with scan) got down to set my location, pick you town your in save then go back to scan should now find em!

3. martab

martab Member

Hi, i am new to this aswell, i have purchased a d box from germany plugged it in and all is well, that is until i use the up and down button to change channels and after i do this i just get a black screen and have to unplug the box, plug it back in and it says loading and away we go again no problem, i know the easy answer is not to use the up and down button to change channels but was wandering if there is any way of stopping this problem

mart