1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ddigital DUO+ receiver

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by keverman1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. mark0288

mark0288 Regular member

i use sly now but out of work so no money to pay them whats the best way satellite why

2. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

anything kiddy releases will be sub i rekon, he wont give anything for free i dont think.

3. e45

e45 Regular member

Well they have had to pay for the source code so you have hit the nail on the head, this is all about money nothing more.

So yes it will be a payserver just like the Sv6 / 7 is now

4. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

Well here's one person who wont be paying any more, I'll just dump the duo and keep to the krypt.

5. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

your right

6. e45

e45 Regular member

yet another box that is going to lose help on here as well now that it will be going to payserver support.

You will have to get your support from the people you pay just like the Sv 6/7 boxes not just a hobbie any more, or to get free tv like it used to be its all about money and business nothing else, and they are giving you a teaser at 45 for the year what will it be next year and the year after that.

7. thekiddy

thekiddy Guest

New firmware for the D Duo has been released and can be found in the usual places. ;)

8. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

yeah, except your own forum that you will be supporting your customers on........ oh wait.

9. thekiddy

thekiddy Guest

Why do you need a forum for support??

10. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

exactly

11. thekiddy

thekiddy Guest

u lost me although that seems to be a ploy :)

12. Nilx226

Nilx226 Member

i carnt find the new firmware :S

13. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

no ploy, ya see, I aint muzzled on here, and speak my mind as do a lot of folks on here, your touting for business on here now, where do you mention the cost to now use a DDIGITAL Duo? If you are offering support for your service, where is your forum for those to ask questions, rathur than use other forums to gathur business and promote your payserver,

So now, not only have punters to pay to use a SV service which no one got 12 months from fully, they are now asked to stump the funds to use a DDIGITAL which deffo no one got to use at all, I wouldnt mind if you gave a few months free as a token of your ongoing support to the SV customer base, but that hasnt even come into play....

14. thekiddy

thekiddy Guest

Support is via email although you do not need it as you are in Ireland and no longer require the service. We offer those who want a service such what do you offer

Thanks for your business insight we will take that on board at our next meeting :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
  15. cactikid

cactikid Active member

dont think many in ireland would go back to cable now that sat is better.

your own forum he means for support that will not get answered by many on most forums or support page for problems.

16. e45

e45 Regular member

Lets see how many of the senior or addicts will help people that will have problems, as this is now a payserver support system, it should be your support team doing the work not folk on here, so where us your support forum for the support for the boxes.

And not forgetting the folks that have time left on their boxes when they ask about tge missing channels from your support they are told you dont pay for support, what is that all about you either give support to all that have boxes working or are you picking and choosing who to help?

Your not protected on here like you are on DK, there is freedom of speech here unlike there, but then again maybe you are paying for the mods there as well who knows

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  17. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

After careful consideration i have decided against taking up the option of paying extra to resume viewing on the DDigital Duo, as i have a number of better alternatives.

18. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

@ Kiddy,

Regardless where I am, which, has nothing to do with the question, the point is, your using World Wide forums, with WW members to promote your Payserver, your reaping the rewards, but yet not the pain, your hoping forums will relent and do this for you, but when called on something, all you can offer is childish comments or comeback on here and anywhere which allows you to spew your cobblers,

When you were asked about a prob with missing chans by one of your own users, that user was told as he didnt pay, support was not forthcoming? Even though his box hadnt expired? But then you tell folks you make nothing from support? If you dont make anything, why not help the guy, as it wouldnt have made a difference to you as you make nothing from support, So which is it?

19. e45

e45 Regular member

Quote from another member on another forum to Sv support lads this is what you are going to be paying for, so thread carefully.

20. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

Starview and support are 2 words that don't seem to fit together easily.