1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ddigital DUO+ receiver

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by keverman1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. thekiddy

thekiddy Guest

MICKAH i answered the question on the other forum as you can probably see the Admin forced me to :)

e45 the same lad that cuts and pastes from everywhere as he hasnt got the same knowledge as most respected people across the forums. But I will say you don't give up even though you lack some intelligence :) just my opinion of course as you usually say

2. e45

e45 Regular member

Forced you to answer i think you mean you where afraid that if you did not answer you would be banned yet again, and then where would you peddle you goods.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  3. thekiddy

thekiddy Guest

Awh you know me so well :) I am afraid u just get ignored by everyone wherever u go and under whatever name u use on each forum. why do u do that use so many names? is it because u are afraid, i stick with the one name or close enough, u hide behind many ;)

4. e45

e45 Regular member

Is that the best you can come up with, god help the people looking for support if thats your answer to things

5. totes32

totes32 Member

6. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

Is this a case of the biter being bitten? I wonder if I should fork out 9 quid just to see how genuine this is. The guy thats advertising it has a 100% positive feedback out of nearly 500 sales.I'll post back if i do to give people the news. Ok i've ordered the firmware, lets see how it goes, i'll let people know as soon as i can.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  7. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

8. totes32

totes32 Member

i'll search about,hope that firmware clears them just maybe they will at least pay for themselfs in the long run.

9. apd06

apd06 Regular member

avoid this Keveman1 what he does is to tell you hoq to use the supporter 1.02 and ask you for your box mac address to send the 25 quid payment to the fliddys server and makes a 8.99 for what you can do yourself for free report the little shitehawk to ebay

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  10. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

Thanks for the heads up m8,your information is spot on, he's just selling open source firmware which you can get on any of the sites for free.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2011
  11. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

and been doing to for a long time, dont know how he is getting away with it as its been reported countless times,

12. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

Well all we can do is post warnings on the site and hope people look there first.

13. keverman1

keverman1 Regular member

Well Mick m8 u were right, ebay did nothing so i gave up on it, i just hope people got the message about this guy, he's just cashing in on people who have no knowledge of firmwares, where to find them or how to apply them. It makes you appreciate the help we get from yourself, e45, fintanni and others even more.