1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ddigital DUO+ receiver

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by keverman1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Firmware here

http://hotfile.com/dl/69538462/4b4ff25/Ddigital-duo_2.12.ups.html

Flash the box as the same as Sv6 - download the firmware, drag onto a memory stick (make sure this is formatted to FAT32), connect to the box (make sure the box is off at all times when connecting or removing the stick to avoid posible probs) and use the onscreen menu to transfer into the box, its the software update part of the menu you use and thats it, select the file and let is flash, dont remove the stick until this has completed (see above), once done, then connect your cable, scan for the chans and then connect the box to your router using a cat5 cable or using homeplugs (google em or use the search function on here, loads of info on them) and leave on a chan, let it work, may take a couple of mins to clear and thats it yer done,

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. totes32

totes32 Member

hi all
    been reading over the posts this last week or so and bit to buy one with n3 coming soon,got it all set up on n1 and i'm having problems with pixeling with some channels on subs and fta which does not happen with starview any advice or help is much appreciated.
    many thanks

3. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

usually when you get this is due to a weak signal or weak cables, check both,

4. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi guys im stuck, ive brought a ddigital duo today and ive scanned the channels in plugged the router in with the broadband but im only getting the same channels whats on my eurovox im getting skysports and freeview channels but no film channels or music channels, ive got the same channels on both boxes ive turned the emu on, but in the right hand corner it says not connected please help

5. strimmer

strimmer Member

the digital duo must be hard wired to the wireless router

6. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

DDIGITAL DUO BOX ONLY

In case of N1

How to make it EMU “ON”

Menu then Utilty à “2222” and make it sure whether “ON” or not. It should be on.

In case of N3

Network Enable / Disable
    Menu à “8989” : Enable
    Menu à “9898” : Disable

Scanning

Select auto search the on symbol rate select area ie 6952 or 6887 then select search the box will now start to scan for channels once completed press the ok button.

Plug the network cable in select options from the main menu and select network the select ip setup this will confirm you have a valid ip.
    Now select net application and change type to Ustream for uk then exit to tv screen

Press the ok button on remote then the yellow sort button select the way you want the channels listing and thats it you are done.

Pressing the right and left button will change the cats ie sport etc and the Ddigital does auto sort the category's sports movies etc

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  7. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

did you flash the box!

8. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi hooter yeah i flashed the box with Ddigital-duo_2.12.ups but every time i press menu 8989 to enable network nothing pops up, but ive noticed some of the channels are breaking up really bad thanks

9. shardend

shardend Regular member

do i have to have the emu on means im on nagra 3 its on but this box is strange because ive got loads of problems so far lol

10. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

did you check the cables/connections ect

also what is your levels and quality
    both should be around 80%

11. shardend

shardend Regular member

my signal is 10% and my quality is 70% all my film channels just say scrambled and the music channels does the 2nd dns be blank pleaseeeeeeeeee help

12. shardend

shardend Regular member

sorry hooter my signal is 10% and my quality is 60%

13. shardend

shardend Regular member

ive plugged my modem direct into the ethernet and still scrambled channels im getting

14. shardend

shardend Regular member

does anybody know why my ddigital dont work thanks

15. hooter007

hooter007 Regular member

do you have a basic "cable connection" minimum subscription from V*rg*n
    if not you need 1 for your box to work

16. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi hooter ive got nothing with virgin just a live feed, ive got a chipped modem what works great, why do i need a minimum subscripton from virgin for it to work cheers

17. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Firstly signal is 10%? how the hell are ya supposed to get anything on that and I suggest its down to you with a chipped modem and your cabling shot to shite and not paying for anything, so I would suggest you look at your cabling as something is not right and to be honest, a basic sub in my book should be a min

and you havent once confirmed you read what I posted either

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  18. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi mickah what did you post before i didnt see anythink, when ive got my eurovox in my signal is 71% and my quality is 87% its only when i plug the ddigital in i get 10% signal and 60% quality

19. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Firstly on the previous page on how to scan and set up etc, secondly, you need a router for the box to work, box to router, router to modem, if you connecting the box correctly, TV cable into the correct connection and thats your signal level, take the box out, try it on another cable or in a mates house to eliminate a cable issue in your place, if it is still the same, then its a tuner prob by the look of it

20. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi mickah thanks for your reply again, ive just brought new cable and the signal is 70% and the quality is 89% ive scanned for the channels and its found 276 channels then i plugged my ethernet cable in from my router went to ip and set it to auto and it had numbers in there went to network and put ustream on but im still getting scrambled channels on films es*n and all music channels do i have to press menu 8989 to turn somethink on because ive been pressing that but on the right hand side when im on a channel it says not connected in a grey box cheers