1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ddigital DUO+ receiver

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by keverman1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. shardend

shardend Regular member

somewhere my ddigital isnt working on the server to unlock the channels, do i have to enter anythink in home stream setup, where it says 2nd dns thats 0.0.0.0 and user dns is 0.0.0.0

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

Highlite the ups firmware on your usb stick and select software update,when complete channel manager apperas.
    scroll down to factory default and follow on screen instructions

channel manager will appear again this time scroll to 2nd box across Installation,..auto search then select your symbol rate ie:6887,then search

9hen complete power our box off,...remove your usb stick,....then insert the usb to ethernet adapter in the usb slot and insert your ethernet cable from your router.

power box back on,press menu then scroll 3rd box across to options,select network,net application,and ustream then exit out to tv.

press menu 9898(theres no on screen verification you are doing anything) then go to a pay channel and let it update.

3. shardend

shardend Regular member

thankyou il try that now, does the emu have to be on means im on nagra 3 cheers

4. shardend

shardend Regular member

hi mickah ive just tried what you said but still no joy it just says scarmbled channels, will it say updateing on the screen on does it update when it says scrambled cheers

5. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

you leave it on the pay chan for a while for it to clear

6. shardend

shardend Regular member

mickah do you plug the virgin line into ant in or loop out, when i plugged it into loop it signal was 95% and quality was 95% also it didnt scan many channels in before on ant in now its on loop out ive got 311 channels but skysports is working on my eurovox and they are working on my ddigital but still no movies or music channels, how long roughly do you have to wait for it to clear cheers

7. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

you have to leave it for a while until the box starts to clear chans, secondly that signal is way to high, its connected via the Loop out, if you are getting chans like Sports etc, then its clearing

Now if your Eurovox is getting them also, then your not on N3 fully, your still on N1

In case of N1

How to make it EMU “ON”

Menu à Utilty à “2222” and make it sure whether “ON” or not. It should be on.

In case of N3

Network Enable / Disable

Menu à “8989” : Enable
    Menu à “9898” : Disable

nothing appears on the screen when entering in the above code,

And stop multiposting

8. shardend

shardend Regular member

mickah thanks for your reply, im getting the exact channels on the eurovox and ddigital, the nagra 3 channels on the eurovox i lost all music and movies but on my new ddigital im getting the same channels as the eurovox, ive left it for 2 hours and everythink is still scrambled

9. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

thats why your not getting them all, as your on N1 and N3, your Euro is still getting the N1 chans and the digital is getting the same, so, what you need to do is turn the N3 facility on as I said above, now you prob be missing some chans as they will be on N1 as your in the process of the swtich over,

10. shardend

shardend Regular member

thankyou for your reply again lol, does that mean means my film channels are nagra 3 now should i be recieveing them now on my ddigital cheers

11. shardend

shardend Regular member

does that mean it wont work means the box is trying to get nagra 1 and nagra 3 channels at the same time

12. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

yea, your on both and in the process of of swtiching over, so you have both feet in in each puddle, your Digital when switched on for N3, should get the chans that are gone off N1, you just unlucky that your still in the process of the switch

13. shardend

shardend Regular member

shall i put my ddigital away until all the channels have completely gone off my eurovox, ive got slysports left the freeview channels and kids channels left cheers

14. shardend

shardend Regular member

i thought i would of got the channels what has gone missing on my eurovox lol

15. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

its up to you mate, but set the Digital up for N3 and see if thoese chans do come in for ya

16. shardend

shardend Regular member

ive been sitting here for 3 hours on a film channel all ive got is a black picture saying scramble in the left hand corner

17. shardend

shardend Regular member

i brought 3 of these ddigital duos and its saying scrambled on the same channels as mine, means i have lost the films on eurovox are they on nagra 3, this is whats puzzleing me because i carnt understand why it hasnt got me the film channels back yet

18. shardend

shardend Regular member

also if i unplug my ethernet cable i still can get skysports and kids channels without it in

19. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

So,

Have flashed the box with the firmware, yes?

Your using a router to connect?

Followed all this
    connected cable to loop out. and magic eye.

Connected power cable and then channel manager appeared on screen,scrolled across to 4th box utility's,then 2nd down usb.

Highlight the ups firmware on your usb stick and select software update,when complete channel manager appears

scroll down to factory default and follow on screen instructions

channel manager will appear again this time scroll to 2nd box across Installation,..auto search then select your symbol rate ie:6887,then search

when complete power our box off,...remove your usb stick,....then insert the usb to ethernet adapter in the usb slot and insert your ethernet cable from your router.

Plug the network cable in, select options from the main menu and select network, then select ip setup, this will confirm you have a valid ip.
    Now select net application and change type to Ustream for uk then exit to tv screen

Then
    press menu 9898(theres no on screen verification you are doing anything) then go to a pay channel and let it update.

Now if you have followed the above to a T, this will have worked

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  20. shardend

shardend Regular member

ive done all of above what you said step by step but still the same scrambled, i thought it was 8989 to enable lan, my usb lan connector is lit up blue but still nothing