1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ddp can you update us on your Spyware virus list?

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by NINVIN21, Feb 26, 2010.

1. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Yeah not bad all things considered,this time of the year is pretty cruisy,actually it's pretty cruisy all year round..lol..well for this year anyway very laid back which suits me i can't be assed working too long, so it's 4 days on for 5hrs & 3 days off, hell i'm what! at least 20 years away from retirement so i'm slowly winding down or at least that's what i tell myself & tell everyone else i'm semi retired..lol..,i'm a self employed domestic/commercial mowing contractor tho my back ground is automtive mechanic,the rest well i'll write a book of my memoirs & i'll send ya a copy :p.

2. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

LOL, I tried to retire 20years ago and am still knocking down 40+ hours a week as the IP guy for a hotel chain… in my spare time I build computers.. Guess I’ll retire when someone pats me on the belly with a shovel.. lol

Haven’t been on AD much lately but it’s about the same except I see scum and jony are suspended and guess everyone will miss the comments from the peanut gallery but just wait, they’ll be b a c k. Lol

Trying out a computer that I built for one of my co-workers and it’s a done deal. He wanted a Hot Rod Surfer and Word Processor for under $300 so, Mini tower, Gigabyte micro ATX Mobo, Athalon II 250 x2 core, 4GB DDR2 800 ram, 650GB HD, OC’d to 3.8GH and Temp is holding at 51c under full load. Running Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and Office 2007. It’s plenty snappy…..

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Peanut gallery..classic lmao..Computers are pretty good to work on,nice n' clean & easy to access & the net sure helps solve issues,christ the dam things can be fickle at times considering how buggy software is it's a wonder they run at all

4. 2oldGeek

2oldGeek Active member

Yeah, the Peanut Gallery is what i call the "All Knowing" Helpers that jump in with a solution that ether doesn't pertain to the problem or they bad mouth Win-dose and tell you how much better Linux is. LMAO

only women are fickle, computers I understand why they act up.. Women I don't. lol