1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead or Alive 3 ROM

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Freakafoo, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Freakafoo

Freakafoo Guest

Sup people, I've got an Xbox.... and DOA3 and DOAX Beach Vball. But the thing is, that the Xbox fryed and I'm broke.

So I'm wondering if there was a ROM for the two games to go on the PC!

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

There are no decent ones at this time. All of the so called "emulators" are really viruses.

3. Freakafoo

Freakafoo Guest

That sucks.... man.... oh well, I'll just, give the BOX to some guy to fix....

4. Bloodust

Bloodust Guest

No emulators r not viruses i have almost every emulator anyway if u want the xbox emulator got to www.emulator-zone.com

Enjoy :)

5. Freakafoo

Freakafoo Guest

Cool, but were the hell am I supposed to find the games?

6. loladuck

loladuck Guest

You are going to have to download the Xbox games yourself. As for the Xbox emulators, there are currently none that can actually play any Xbox games but progress is coming along real well on a few of them. I would imagine we will see a okish working Xbox emulator within the next year or so. These things take a long time to make because they are being created by people who are doing it out of their own time. So show some respect if you come across one of these Xbox emu sites, and be patient.

7. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Yeah but unless you have a power computer (like one that has a reallly good processor, graphic card, and RAM), then the gameplay is going to be choppy.

8. loladuck

loladuck Guest

I forgot to take that into account as well. Even on real high end systems playstation emulation can be very slow. The PSX is only a 66mhz gaming console to! The reson being that the games were made for very specific technology and trying to emulate that is very hard.