1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dead or Alive Ultimate issues

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by d3v1l534n, May 27, 2007.

1. d3v1l534n

d3v1l534n Member

hello, am having a peculiar problem. i have the pal dead or alive ultimate game and the ntsc dead or alive 3. i got dead or alive ultimate just for the sake of the booster disc. but turns out even after unlocking all items the booster disc wont show up in the booster menu. the problem i thought was cuz ultimate was pal while doa 3 was ntsc. so i managed to turn the doa ultimate xbe to ntsc and then the booster disc showed up in the booster menu. but still it cudnt install cuz it cant find any doa3 game saves despite me of having one. so i suppose i will need a pal doa3 game save to be able to install the booster disc. so i was wondering if anyone cud gimme a ntsc xbe of doa 2 ultimate or tell me how to convert my doa3 ntsc game save to pal... help would be much apreciated

2. steimy

steimy Active member

i think because your game saves are NTSC that is why no game saves are found. You really just need to get DOA ultimate in NTSC and that should solve it. Converting the game just changes the screen rate, not the actual region of the game.

3. d3v1l534n

d3v1l534n Member

thanks a zillion times for replying. i thought no one wud bother lol..
    anyways, you are right about the game saves. the doa3 game save does not match the one doau looks for. i downloaded a pal doa3 game save and ftp'd it to my xbox, but it still doesnt work. so i have come to this conclusion, either i will need the actual ntsc xbe file for doau or a pal xbe file for doa3 to make it work.
    if i cud get a ntsc xbe file for doau, then it will detect the ntsc doa3 game save which i have, or if i could get a pal doa3 xbe, then it will generate an authentic pal doa3 gamesave which will be detected by the pal doau.
    problem is my doau is pal and my doa3 is ntsc...
    if you dont mind(hopefully i dont get into trouble for asking as well), cud you help me with looking for a ntsc xbe file for dead or alive ultimate? or maybe a pal xbe file for dead or alive 3...
    been dying to try out the booster disc.
    thanks again for replying

4. steimy

steimy Active member

with i could but i think my DOA3 (if i still have it) is NTSC and i do not have DOA Ultimate at all. I moved on to a 360 and DOA4.

5. d3v1l534n

d3v1l534n Member

thanks for your help again, anyways, its ok if you cant find one.
    i got the skins from the booster the other way around(ninjah***er method) thanks for all you help man. appreciate it.