1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deadbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by stevexbox, Jun 20, 2007.

1. stevexbox

stevexbox Regular member

I have an Hp pavilion A1025C computer. I somehow erased my xyz partitions on my xbox. Everything is erased on the harddrive to my knowledge. The xbox cant read disks. The xbox boots to show the xbox logo with no microsoft symbol underneath. The xbox shows error 16. I tried to do the hotswap thing. My computer reads the hard drive as a regualr disk drive. but i see no way on how to access the drive. It doesnt show up in my computer or anything.although it shows up in device manager under "disk Drive". I have only one IDE connector in my computer. My computers main hard drive is SATA. I took out the ide connection to my cd drive. I used allof the xbox hard drive tools available on xbins. none of them detect my xbox hard drive even though it is connected to the computer.

2. stevexbox

stevexbox Regular member

By the way, i use LiveInfo and it says that the xbox hard drive is on "Physical Drive 0" It doesnt have eeprom stuff but it does have the password and serial number and model.

3. krj15489

krj15489 Active member

use xplorer 360 to read the hard drive in windows.

4. stevexbox

stevexbox Regular member

i use xplorer 360 beta 6 but it says "Could not find a FATX drive to open."
    I also use the 0.9 version of xplorer 360, but when i click on open harddrive/memcard, nothing happens.