1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dec 21, 2012 Is the world really going to end??? **NO POLITICS**

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by bluejet, Jan 6, 2008.

1. QuikDraw

QuikDraw Regular member

2. Deadrum33

Deadrum33 Active member

QuikDraw---I tortured and severely maimed the last guy that tricked me into listening to that song. Now I'm a hafta get midevil on yer ass. LOL

WARNING!!! QUICKDRAWS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE END OF THE WORLD, ASIDE FROM THE FACT YOU MAY WANT TO KILL YOURSELF UPON LISTENING!!!

3. jboyle

jboyle Regular member

why worry if it happens we will all be dead anyway."the only thing to fear is fear itself" ;)

4. varnull

varnull Guest

Huh huh huh.. death is cool.. huh huh huh

5. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

Found this off a website on what one scientist thinks might happen.

Yes, the world as we know it will cease to exist; it will be the end of our current "Earth Age" and the start of a "New Earth Age". The Maya believed that 2012 marks the end of our current "Solar Epoch" or "Sun Age" and it marks the commencement of a "New Solar Epoch" or "New Sun Age".

The precipitating agent that will trigger this is the Sirius Binary Stellar System, called "The Dragon", it is also the "Great Dog Star" that Nostradamus said would howl for 7 days. It turns out that our Solar System is on a collision course with Sirius. This is the "Great Mystery of the Ages" that even modern scientists have no knowledge about. They think the Earth's global warming is caused by greenhouse gases, the burning of fossil fuels and pollution by man, but they are wrong. These environmental degradations are caused by the electromagnetic stellar arcing between the star Sirius A and our Sun. As the two systems approach ever closer the effects will become more radical. This is why the arctic poles on Mars are even melting; for this phenomenon is affecting everything in our whole system.

What is coming is an extinction level event that will wipe our entire global technoculture off the face of the Earth. Nothing but a handful of post-catastrophic survivors will remain to undertake the Herculean task of "recivilization" all over again, which will require another 12,000 years before ever reaching the technological status that we enjoy today.

Sirius B will pass by the Earth first causing a 45 degree pole shift. Cities like New York will be thrust towards the North Pole and become frozen wastelands. Great and horrific earthquakes worldwide will be a daily occurrence reducing all cities to rubble. Next, Sirius A will pass between the Earth and the Sun. The mean surface temperature of the Earth is considered to be 59 degrees; this will escalate to 5,300 degrees, because Sirius A is 2.24 solar masses larger than our Sun and at the half way distance will be equal to 80 of our Suns in the sky. All flesh of people and animals will "flash-fry", and the fish in the sea will boil to a poached level. All materials on the surface of the Earth will spontaneously combust, including all world forests and cities. All metals will melt, including vehicles. The passing of Sirius A will cause our Sun to turn upside-down for both stars possess opposite polarities, and this will cause all the planets in our Solar System, including the Earth, to turn upside-down. The oceans will displace out of their basins and overrun the continents burying whole nations beneath a layer of 2-mile thick alluvium soil. The Earth may even be catapulted out of its orbit causing the arctic Polar Regions to wander freezing everything that enters their pathway. As the two solar system pass through each other in this Great Transversion, it is very much like two bubbles passing through each other, this will cause all the debris in the debris belts of each system to dislodge and rain down a torrential downpour of mass celestial bombardment; everything will be destroyed. The debris belts in our system are the Oort belt, Kuilper belt and the Asteroid Belt.

The horrible judgments against the maturation of evil upon the Earth and against corrupt Man whose pride assails the very Throne of God at the end of our age and described in the Book of Revelation in the Bible will actually be produced by this cosmocataclysmic event, the burning of the Earth, the boiling of the seas, the great earthquakes, the 100 pound asteroids of mass celestial bombardment, the leveling of every mountain, and the sweeping away of all the islands.

Afterwards, a New Age will begin, and knowledge of our existence will be wiped away and forgotten, becoming a vague myth of a former "Golden Age".

6. Sophocles

Sophocles Senior member

Don't you guys think that this is getting a little far out on a limb? This the apparent source of the post.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc7STSslGBfkA6REjzKIX?qid=20070216214426AAOezni

The Mayans were great observers of the heavens, had a unique numbers system, and a marvelously accurate calender, but they were still a primitive people lost in polytheism and superstition.

Nostradamus has peaked the imagination of many generations but he was no scientist either, and I for one don't believe in precognition.

This posted article is not the work of scientist (maybe a scientologist), and if it is the work of a scientist then who is the scientist? This appears to be nothing more than an Internet myth. However if any of you own property and would like to sell in state of panic, I might be interested in buying.;)

7. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Looks like the History channel is feeding into the frenzy too Sophocles :)
    I thought it was an interesting show (see my prev. post) - peaked my interest. Now if I believe it or not is another story :)

8. 2colors

2colors Guest

Sounds like it's time to get the white sneakers and a roll of quarters, and wait for the ship to arrive.

9. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

The mayans couldn't predict their own downfall because they weren't predicting "Earths" future, but they were specialized in astrology. Maybe they couldn't predict what would happen to Earth itself, but on that day, something could happen in space that will "include" Earth?

10. rav009

rav009 Active member

What the hell?

I refuse to read heaps of drivel, summarise it. Then I'll let you know what I think.

11. varnull

varnull Guest

That's if we get to 2012 without the mpaa and riaa sueing us all out of existence and causing a global war against the USA the like of which we can only imagine...

Where did I put my c4 and ak47??

12. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

I heard there is suppose to be a big asteroid that will collide with the earth on 2029....where's Bruce Willis and the gang when you need em?

13. acefoo

acefoo Member

I dont think the world going to end on that day. I hope not :)

14. goodswipe

goodswipe Guest

hmmm, you decide Friday the 13th, 2029 .

Truthfully, I think we will all die from global warming. I think if aliens were to attack, that would be way cooler.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2008
  15. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

It's -15 F, here right now. I sure the hell hope Al Gore brings his global warming to where I live, soon. :)

16. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

i 2nd that as we have a triple warning in my area in ontario canada. wind, snow & flash freeze.

17. LILBUCK

LILBUCK Guest

Im up in Thunder Bay Ont and it's f#ckin cold. 1 days ago it was raining(+2)
    but now its -40 below........ this change in the past was never this severe.

18. zooom1834

zooom1834 Regular member

19. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

Personally, I think something will happen on that day to where earth loses it's oxygen almost instantly and almost every living thing will die from suffocation, Then later on, it will be restored and life will evolve all over again. I've always found it odd why we're the only planet that has oxygen. Makes you wonder if Mars had it, since there are supposedly man made water canals there.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  20. bluejet

bluejet Regular member

In other words, the poles could end up switching causing the o-zone layer to completely disappear for up to 100 years, which in the process, the earth will be completely exposed to enough UV rays to fry your skin in seconds, along with killing all the plants and trees. (I take it you already know about photosynthesis)